Lipstick vs. Gloss

Lipstick! Especially ones with a lipbalm quality to them.. The only gloss I can stand is the Chanel lumiere line

Lipsticks, but only as recently as the past couple of months when I figured out how to properly apply them, and now I am a lipstick addict (corals! pinks! plums!). Before that I never wore anything on my lips apart from a slightly tinted balm, which I still wear in the days that I don't feel like a strong coloured lip. I've always found gloss too sticky and not very flattering.

Lipsticks for me too. I hate lipgloss, I hate the feeling of the lipgloss on my lips.

Lipstick!!! I just can't stand shine on my lips, that's why I'll always go for matt lipstick.

when i was younger (14-17) for me it was all about the lipgloss, then i went through a phase where i dislike anything on my lips, and about a year ago i've deliver a big love for lipsticks.

^+1
I outgrew gloss years ago in exchange for matte lipsticks, which I feel are so much sexier. Not to mention, I hated the way my hair stuck to gloss.

Lipstick, definitely! To be honest, I think lipgloss is actually a bit scary. I used to wear it a lot when I was younger, but now I just hate how sticky it feels on my lips.

^+1
I outgrew gloss years ago in exchange for matte lipsticks, which I feel are so much sexier. Not to mention, I hated the way my hair stuck to gloss.

I think the exact same:flower: I used to think lipsticks made me look older, now it's the opposite, Oh well.^_^

I normally use just a lipbalm (clear or tinted), but ATM I prefer lipsticks, I love sheer glossy ones, like Chanel Rouge Coco Shine. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stephanieweaver
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->