• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Lopez's wish for Affleck.... bit insulting

CelineChic

Reaction score
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2004580002-2005220321,00.html

JENNIFER LOPEZ wants former fiance BEN AFFLECK to "find happiness" like she has, following their split last year.

Lopez and Affleck were due to marry in September 2003, but the wedding was cancelled at the last minute and they split for good the following January.

Lopez married Latin singer MARC ANTHONY just five months later and she celebrates her first wedding anniversary next month.

In a new interview, the Monster-In-Law beauty insists she hopes Affleck finds the same happiness she has.

She told a US TV show: "I want him to be happy. He's a great guy. We had a great time together.

"I hope he's found his place and found some happiness. "That will be a beautiful thing for him."

Isn't this a bit insulting because she is in a way saying that he's not happy right now with his current girlfriend/fiance Jennifer Gardner?

Maybe he has already found happiness and love.

She's such a mental girl, i think she is desperatly trying to convince the world that she is happy, without really being it herself.

pucci_mama said:
She's such a mental girl, i think she is desperatly trying to convince the world that she is happy, without really being it herself.
I get that feeling too.

Plus its very strange that she got married 5 months after her and Ben broke up, no?

I think she's a crazy wreck who has no idea how to maintain a healthy relationship.

shes so over anyway
what shes like 35 now? oh dear! she wont be able to keep up what she did best: make some men fantasize over her not even hot *** and sell records and fugly clothes to lame girls who want to be like her

her new album sucks, her movies are all the same, lets not go into her other 'ventures'

uh, whats insulting about this? it seems like a nice thing to say...

on another note, she is really immature about relationships...and her choice of movies and her music suggests that she isnt developed artistically either....what is she going to do at 50? she can't maintain a career like Diane Keaton...

eh I think you're reading too much into a simple statement. She just said she wanted him to be happy; I don't think one can assume that she's implying anything about Jennifer Garner from that.

I_Want_That_One said:
even though i don't like her, i don't find anything insulting in what she said.

I think it is indirectly insulting. His girlfriend is pregnant with their child and she says "I hope he's found his place and found some happiness." As if he hasn't found it yet.

Wouldn't him having a baby be his happiness?

liberty33r1b said:
^i love her new album, and she is not over!

Well she's pretty much over. She got a lot of hype when she was dating P. Diddy and Ben. But now she's dispersing like a fart and people are happy that the stench isn’t there anymore.

I_Want_That_One said:
even though i don't like her, i don't find anything insulting in what she said.
me either:flower: funny how all these "sun" articles take an out-of-context quote that is dated and make it sound like it is a new statement. like last week with the paris quote they made re. "testing friends" and she said that like a year ago...i think i heard j-lo say this in an interview months ago...i never take the sun seriously.

I don't find it insulting, but I see how people can. Her movies are all the same, every single one of them. She falls in love, gets married lives happily every after yadi yadi yada, yadi yadi yadi. Same old same old, try something new J-Lo.

it sounds like operation, get bad in media and restore reputation to me

it's not insulting at all...

phony? ....

yes...:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"