Louis Vuitton F/W 07.08 : Scarlett Johansson by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott

i think it's the full set already... screen cape from the LV web site... i don't really like the 2nd one (the one with an orange piece)... kind of weird colour mixture... not sure... i like the 1st, 3rd and 4th one tho... anyway...

The male model in the campaign is Tao Caino

*Scanned by Ed at modelhommes.com from GQ Australia August 2007

The only real flaw I see with these is the two shots that have yellow in them. That yellow looks so out of whack.

Other then that, I'd say they're not half bad....pleasing to the eye, even if they're not the most interesting ads to come out this season.

I think I'm the only one that doesn't like them. :ninja: Scarlett just doesn't do anything for me. I still would've prefferred to see a model.

More I see those I start to like them. Those colors are so autumn and she looks great.

These ads are even more beautiful in print. The styling is pefect

These ads are even more beautiful in print. The styling is pefect

i would sa i quite like the styling too... as i don't like the collection at all but the stylist managed to style them and make them look nice in the ads... maybe it was the stupid looking hat in the runway...

The only real flaw I see with these is the two shots that have yellow in them. That yellow looks so out of whack.

The yellow enhances the 50s feel. It's a distinctly 50s yellow...

i've actually posted the 1st one before but this is a higher quality one... image from Louis Vuitton web site... edited by me...

Ad: Louis Vuitton
Model: Scarlett Johansson
Photographer: Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott...

They are very nice and I agree with Annu - the autumn colors work well too.
Although I prefer the S/S ones

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->