LUSH products? Faves and Raves please

I have oilier skiin and I use ultra bland when I have worn more make up than usual e.g. nights out etc, because it is soo good at removing everything.

I love the shampoo bar that makes the hair shiny (what's the name? I forgot) and jungle conditioner bar, although I don't like patchouli.

Those combinations really make my hair shiny, soft but not weight it down. It's my HG :smile:

I've never bought anything from Lush but I love walking in there. I've always been intrigued by the lotion bar for sore muscles. It has seeds in it that massage your skin while you rub it on.

I love 'BIG' shampoo from Lush. It has, raw sea salt, seeweed and limejuice. It smells good, and my hair looks great, after using it! :flower:

i'm really not a fan of their shampoo bars, something about a solid shampoo and conditioner just doesn't work well with my hair. I find they make my long hair go really tangly!

But i LOVE 'Breath of Fresh Air', i use it either as a toner or just as a facial refreshing spritz and it is so incredibly gentle and nice! Also Dream Cream is heavenly, i'm not overly crazy about the lavender smell, but it's so rich and nice. I have a little secret about Dream Cream as well...if you have really dry facial skin, you can use it as a moisture mask! Just apply it really thickly to your face after cleansing and toning, leave for about 15 minutes and either tissue of the excess that hasn't absorbed in or just sleep with a really thick layer on and in the morning you'll wake up with baby soft, glowing skin! I love that Lush products are all natural and gentle enough to use on my face as well as body!

Have any of you ever used their solid perfume tins? I'm really tempted to buy one, because I travel a lot and hate packing perfumes. But every time I go in and smell them, the overpowering smell of the store makes it hard to tell if they're any good or not.

I haven't ever used a lush solid perfume but I do like solid perfume in general. I would like to smell the one that smells like american dream, thats my kind of smell. Mmmmm.

^The american dream one is the one I was thinking of buying :smile: I had the conditioner and it smelled wonderful (although did nothing for my hair)

Yeah I love the smell of the conditioner. I wear a vanilla oil every day and thought the scent of that solid perfume would be a nice compliment.

I have & occasionally use The Comforter solid perfume. The scent is really nice, not too strong, but doesn't last very long. At least I don't think so. It could just be my nose getting used to the scent, but it seems like after an hour or so, the smell is gone.

Haha I know what you mean about getting used to the scent, when I was at school I used Karma, but I stopped smelling it and starting putting more on. Myfriends were NOT amused. Lol

Theres a lush store at my mall, it's fun to play with all their products and their not bad, but not all that great either. I think they concentrate too much on using everything natural and organic and handmade rather than what the product is actually supposed to do. I love the smell of their honey i shrunk the kids soap, but it leaves a residue and gets used up too quickly.

Yeah I found the snow fairy shower gel leaves my skin feeling odd, like I've used talc, but it smelt soooooo good.

I really love Lush.

HG:
Candy Fluff, Silky Underwear, the smell of Honey I Washed The Kids (soap, Soft Coeur, Solid Fragrance, Honey Bee,..), Rockstar soap, Snowcake Soap and more <3

Lush moisturiser doesnt work for me in HK, it is too concentrated and i need more hydration.

I :heart::heart::heart: Jasmin and Henna hair mask, it makes hair so soft and not frizzy and it smells lovely too ^_^

I am using their Mask of Magnaminty at the moment- I think it could possibly be breaking me out. I'll keep using it for a week and see.

I am using their Mask of Magnaminty at the moment- I think it could possibly be breaking me out. I'll keep using it for a week and see.

that mask is very skin irritating, I remember I read somewhere that it contains some African oils that cause allergy and dermathitis so I stopped using it (it made me break out too)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moonandluna
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->