Madame Figaro Digital Edition

Cover:

Video:

PFW: Balmain Fall/Winter 2018

Balmain-RTW-FW18-Paris-2669-1519992331-bigthumb.jpg

nowfashion

Free People
The Summer Forever

Starring model Magdalena Frackowiak, the swim catalog was shot across Thailand by photographer Cameron Hammond. Free People continues its commitment to depth and breadth, offering on-trend details (sports-inspired, retro prints, femme frills) on silhouettes spanning one-pieces to bikinis – and every (super-flattering) cut in-between.

fashioneditorials

GilesSølveKatie

Fashion designer Giles Deacon, photographer Sølve Sundsbø and stylist Katie Grand have published a book that celebrates the work they have produced together over the years. Rich in fantastical, avant-garde fashion imagery and insight into their work, the tome features pictures of Gisele Bündchen and Stephanie Seymour, who are accompanied by fresher faces like Binx Walton and Lineisy Montero. GilesSølveKatie hits bookshops on June 25th.

vanityfair

so happy to see her walking, looks so iconic like 90's and futurist at same time

she was starting to annoy me a bit but then i saw this picture and was FLOORED b!tch can keep at her shenanigans she really knows how to make a scene on the runway i'll give her that, she looks HOT

Model Magdalena Frackowiak attends the 2018 GQ Men of the Year awards at the Palace Hotel on November 22, 2018 in Madrid, Spain.
ysv09PE.jpg

OegrnnS.jpg

zimbio​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->