Magdalena Frackowiak

Umm I wanna follow... but... will she hex me? I don’t wanna lose my hair... Haha

I don’t know what to think about this whole situation...She seemee to have a very good life with modeling jobs etc.. But now she seems like she has mental issues, and I am wondering why the public press doesn’t care about it. ‍♀️ Because Maybe she just wants attentions with all these weird posts

I don’t know what to think about this whole situation...She seemee to have a very good life with modeling jobs etc.. But now she seems like she has mental issues, and I am wondering why the public press doesn’t care about it. ‍♀️ Because Maybe she just wants attentions with all these weird posts
She does seem to be suffering from mental illness which could be because she had four operations and almost died. I was looking under the Magdalena Frackowiak hashtag on Instagram and saw that a fan page on Instagram has already started a #prayformagdalena hashtag. I don't think it will make a difference and instead will just make her go private again. It's just sad because, judging from certain posts, she thinks she's Black now and a God. I just hope somewhere in the future she does get help because she's one of my favorite models and it's not normal to act this way.

At first I thought there's no way that's her behind that account & was convinced someone's impersonating her, mostly because of that Kendall & Gigi post, but then I saw all the videos & I doubt someone would just randomly have all those videos of her. Really sad, I do hope she gets the necessary help, & I also hope she is surrounded by people who are there for her through all of this & that she's not completely alone.

Huhh shee seems pretty angry in her previous post, because she wake up 7 followers. Then what’s the point of her insta account?‍♀️

Oh, wow. It's crazy how fast things went from a few days ago when we were randomly wondering about her and now she might have surfaced back again with even more troubled posts?
What was published? The account is private and has +350 posts, is that for real? Is it really her?

Oh, wow. It's crazy how fast things went from a few days ago when we were randomly wondering about her and now she might have surfaced back again with even more troubled posts?
What was published? The account is private and has +350 posts, is that for real? Is it really her?
Yep 350 posts in a few days, more than 1 an hour hour is scary. It's definitely real...given the amount of videos and audio it is hard to see how it wouldn't be. There are some extremely troubling captions on there like the below. Other than commentary like that on other models it was mostly just videos of her talking about her being Jesus etc and something big coming to the world in October...seems like a psychotic break maybe. I really hope she has some people close to her who have seen the posts and now are trying to help..

Screenshot_20210425-131452_Instagram.jpg

It’s her, she was sharing photos and videos of herself that we haven’t seen before. I took a screenshot of some of her posts if you want me to share them. It’s just so sad seeing how she is right now, I hope she gets help.

I would really like to know whether she has anybody around her :( I think se is totally seprated herself from people. This is the only way that this could have happened. By the way due to her time zone, she is currently in NYC.
How can we find more about her ??

Is she still with any agencies? Any models in particular that she was good friends with? Are there any big social accounts that focus on modelling and models in particular and could raise awareness? Not really sure.

Is she still with any agencies? Any models in particular that she was good friends with? Are there any big social accounts that focus on modelling and models in particular and could raise awareness? Not really sure.
It's starting to circulate on Twitter. Not sure how many people are fans of her on Tumblr these days, but I'd hope it would catch waves on there as well. I recall her being close with Alina Baikova back in 2016-2017, and she recently signed with Elite NYC about a year ago, though she seems to be off the website now... She still has a page up on Metro Models, Model Management Hamburg, Munich Models & Elite Paris.

She seemed to always be very close to Edita but Edita is never on socials. She was dating the Cavalli son but that must have ended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->