Maggie Gyllenhaal

purplelucrezia

Reaction score
Although she's hardly in the media and I've never actually seen her films, I've been noticing that her outfits are always very unique and quirky, but still cute. I really liked that Chanel dress she wore (very retro). Has anyone else noticed her latest outfit, with that white poufy skirt? Soo cute! :flower:

Nevermind, I just found some pictures.

Attachments

• poufyskirt.jpg
    poufyskirt.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 297
I also adore Maggie's style. I think she's an up and coming fashion icon. I agree she has quirky style but it almost always works in my opinion. She's fab! :heart:

She is confident and individual with a wonderful sense of style! B)

Attachments

• fun.jpg
    fun.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 100
Here is the complete view of the Chanel dress...

Attachments

• poufywhite.jpg
    poufywhite.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 2,204
I love what she wears. She mixes outfits and they always turn out just perfect for her. I adore her quirkiness too - very cute :heart:

she looks like an old lady. maybe its her eyes that turn downward at the ends.. and those smile lines

Originally posted by mehg@Dec 10th, 2003 - 11:32 pm
I also adore Maggie's style. I think she's an up and coming fashion icon. I agree she has quirky style but it almost always works in my opinion. She's fab! :heart:
i agree 100%
she s just like chloe sevigny

Originally posted by eguana+Dec 11th, 2003 - 4:26 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eguana @ Dec 11th, 2003 - 4:26 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-mehg@Dec 10th, 2003 - 11:32 pm
i agree 100%
she s just like chloe sevigny [/b][/quote]
she is not chloe sevigny...she's what you get when you have stylists who like chloe sevigny and try to emulate her. maggie's looks are not her strongest asset so in order to draw attention to herself she wears these attention-grabbers (yes beautiful)

:alien: clueless -once more- on how this girl is :ninja:

even though i dont find her attractive or beautiful, she sure knows how to dress (apart from the Chanel dress that looks a bit strange on her)

The new Chloè? hmm, not sure, she has a style of her own.
Why should all 'chic' american girls should be compared to Chloè?
Chloè is far more glam than Maggie - in my book.

not too fond of her style, i find she is trying to hard to look cool! :unsure:

her outfits might be nice most of the time but i dont feel she carries them off well at all. she, as a persona makes the look very boring. even if its the coolest dress of the season.
CHLOE on the other side looks more unique :heart:

I love her style; she looks cute in that Chanel dress! As for her being a new Chloe, I really don't see that. If anything, I think Chloe is the one trying too hard now.

i love maggie gyllenhal. she may not be especially beautiful but she has a unique charm that makes up for it and her clothes are always cool. and besides, she was in donnie darko..need i say more?

I really like her style-it works on her. The white Chanel was beautiful-at first I didn't get the black pumps with it, but now I see that it is her-a bit quirky, a bit edgy and unique.

I don't think she should be compared to Chloe, they are two different people. I prefer Maggie's style over Chloe's anyday. Not everyone has to be drop dead gorgeous to be beautiful. Beauty comes in many different forms. Plus, in interviews I've seen with her I just adore her. She's honest and not afraid to be who she is and be provacative and speak her mind. I :heart: it!

I love her style :heart:

she is a friend of a friend and also upos to eb really wodnerfuly nice person

i defintely dount thinks he si mcuh leikc hloe otehr tahn that they are both american and a bit quirky

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->