Marc Jacobs "Lola" Fragrance : Karlie Kloss by Juergen Teller

The ad would be nice if there was no Karlie. The photo looks a bit amateurish to me and she doesn't help it at all. Plus I'm not keen on the bottle either.

Hideous bottle. Karlie looks good. Great she scored another fragrance campaign.

Oh I like it actually which is really surprising, it's fresh and young and easy, and Karlie looks pretty lovely here

the bottle design reminds me of the perfumes that were in my Barbie collection when I was a kid. but Karlie looks ok

Karlie looks good in it. But if you don't tell me this scent is 'sensual', i wouldn't be able to guess it from the look of the bottle.

The ad would be nice if there was no Karlie. The photo looks a bit amateurish to me and she doesn't help it at all. Plus I'm not keen on the bottle either.

same here ..
when I heard that marc jacobs comes out with a new fragrance, I was really excited, but now ..

I don't like the bottle very much either, but I think it will appeal to the sensual-wanting, marc-jacobs-obsessing adolescent/young adults out there. Karlie is wonderful though! Props to her for scoring a MJ ad!

I do not like the bottle design either.

The cap is lame. I guess they wanted something like Daisy but still somewhat different, but they could have come up with something a little more elegant. I also do not like the color combination and overall clumsiness of it.

The bottle itself and its color are tolerable.

The advertisement in HQ:
mjlolawallpaperad1920x1.jpg

lolamarcjabobs.com

on the fragrance
LOVE ACTUALLY
Model: Karlie Kloss
Hair: Kevin Ryan
Makeup: Christian McCulloch
Stylist: Christopher Niquet
Photographer: Dusan Reljin

US Elle September 2009
source | scanned by MMA

^ dreamy and lovely! thanks for posting and thanks to MMA for the scan :flower:

I saw this ad in the dutch ELLE today, and I really loved it! And I think Karlie is my new love:P And Hanne:P

:heart: it! One of the best ads with Karlie on it....the smell is...not suitable for me though.

I love this fragrance! The bottle and the ad are so pretty! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->