Mariah Carey blames the Chanel dress, not the Popcorn

the dress wasn t one of chanel s best let s admit that, so it not mariah s fault.

I don't think the dress is that bad. I mean it's no show stopper but it's classy and elegent and fit for the occasion. I think if the fit of the dress wasn't the issue then it just didnt suit Mariah. Just because you can afford the dress doesnt mean you'll look good in it as well.

Basically, I don't think there is a problem with the dress and I don't think there is a problem with Mariah, I just think there is a problem with the two of them combined.

Last edited by a moderator:
well said^, not bad dress and lovely Mariah, but together they are not very well, I'd change her hairstyle for this dress though

LOL:lol: are you Mariah? Are you?! Because you just typed something that maybe Mariah would say because she's in denial about her weight gain. Plus it sounds just silly to say something like that. I guess then, Gemma Ward, Doutzen Kroes, Daria Werbowy, etc, etc, must look big on camera too beause they are 5'9" - 6" feet tall......:innocent: :rolleyes:

I can guaranteed that no men would kick her out of bed for any of these stick figure girls. I am not curvy by the way I wish I was because I think curvaceous women are so much more feminine. Mariah is not fat and she can wear sexy stuff and show off her curves. She gained a few pounds since the dress was made and they couldn't get the dress she supposed to wear on time for her to wear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->