Mariah Carey Wows Fashion World

OMG Please say this isn't true. We don't all wana look like her. With her tiny tiny shorts and boob tube. How wrong!
:boxer:

i have a feeling it could also be for Scott Henshall....
i dont know Julien would be desperate enough to do a project with mariah

Oh well, I suppose it gives us something to laugh about.

The fashion world is saying wow..as in...

"Wow..this is a joke right?"

gosh this is bad
its gonna be the worst thing ever.

jlo and kimora, beware. here comes mariah.

^^ Personally i didn't find that funny. I don't care if you don't like that person, if they tried to do that, than it should be more of "you needing to get help before you succeed nexttime" instead of being made fun for it. Suicide ain't funny, and once again I'm a stress the fact that if it was someone else like kate moss who would've tried it, than it would be a whole different reaction for peeps here. So give everyone the same courtesy and respect. That's all, trying not to be bitchy, jsut being real.

Are we wow-ed yet? Cause I haven't heard anything more about this "project" having turned real....

She probaly read this thread, and we killed her spirits, which means...there wasnt and never will be mariah gracing the runway -_-

how is she planning to wow the fashion world?

by wearing something flattering and with a minimum of design value?

I know this is mean..but sometimes I wish she'd just get wander into a cave and get lost there....

oanadobre said:
Are we wow-ed yet? Cause I haven't heard anything more about this "project" having turned real....

She came out with her urban Honeyb Fly line awhile ago....

Just horrible...she should learn how to dress herself before dressing other people

She can't design. All the dresses she wears are too short and too low on the neckline.

Her designs will be tacky and only prostitues will buy them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lisol3
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->