Mariah Carey blames the Chanel dress, not the Popcorn

ChinaLove said:
Jesus Christ, I wish people would just leave Mariah Carey alone. This woman could cure cancer but people would still call her fat, suicidal and crazy. I feel bad that she has to constantly defend herself against all these remarks about her weight. How demeaning.
I see no reason for her to lose weight. It's not like she's deathly obese, and from what I can tell, she looks great and healthy.

:clap: so true!
If people are calling Mariah fat... then jeez, I must have an **** the size of my backyard.

ChinaLove said:
Jesus Christ, I wish people would just leave Mariah Carey alone. This woman could cure cancer but people would still call her fat, suicidal and crazy.

Mariah?? The fact is, she's NOT curing cancer. She's a sausage that stuffs herself in size 4 dresses. As much money she's made, she always manages to look like a cheap $2 hoe. She sets herself up for all this ridicule. She is living proof that money does not buy class.

DP_woman said:
Mariah?? The fact is, she's NOT curing cancer. She's a sausage that stuffs herself in size 4 dresses. As much money she's made, she always manages to look like a cheap $2 hoe. She sets herself up for all this ridicule. She is living proof that money does not buy class.
I couldn't have said that better myself.....:lol: :rofl:

equinox said:
LOL:lol: are you Mariah? Are you?! Because you just typed something that maybe Mariah would say because she's in denial about her weight gain. Plus it sounds just silly to say something like that. I guess then, Gemma Ward, Doutzen Kroes, Daria Werbowy, etc, etc, must look big on camera too beause they are 5'9" - 6" feet tall......:innocent: :rolleyes:

What on holy green Earth is your problem?:shock:

People have wayyyyyy too much hatred for a celebrity who's never done anything evil except not be a precious supermodel size Zero.

Reassess your priorities.

LMAO:lol: ....I have no problem, obviously you have a problem, because your the one getting all pissy....:innocent: lighten up, people take this sh*t too seriously.....:rolleyes:

Please guys, keep it friendly! :flower:

I think nobody has a problem with Mariah`s size (I find it in fact sympathic & human that Celebrities also have "flaws" too and do not kill themselves to stay a size 2 their entire life!).

Thing is just; if she wants to wear a size 4 dress she must ditch that Toffee Popcorn to make that dress fit OR buy that dress in HER ACTUAL SIZE!

But walking around eating Candy and then blaming Designers for making her look fat is ridiculous.

The dress in question....I agree that the problem is not wearing the correct size...she's lucky she didn't pop a seam.

(getty)

Attachments

• 56604660.jpg
    56604660.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 56604662.jpg
    56604662.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 13
equinox said:
LMAO:lol: ....I have no problem, obviously you have a problem, because your the one getting all pissy....:innocent: lighten up, people take this sh*t too seriously.....:rolleyes:

I know, WTF do our priorities have to do with this?? I dont care if she's size a 2---Im 5'5" and weigh 145. But she's out of shape, and has this delusion that she's tiny, because she's always wearing clothes 3 sizes too small and looks like a damn fool. And she does idiotic things, like wear stilettos while walking in the sand. :lol:

she appears to me to be fairly muscly, i know i wouldnt want to cross her in a fight!

DP_woman said:

Do you think people would actually shut the F up about her weight if she did have the ability to come up with a cure for some disease? I don't think so. Some people just never let it go.

Why should a person have to lose weight in order to wear whatever sized clothes they chose to wear? Do people throw stones at girls with big leg/hips who wear those unforgiving skinny jeans? Admittedly, I think when people are at a certain weight, they shouldn't try to squeeze into small things, but mariah is by no means fat. She obviously doesn't have a problem dressing the way she does. People tend to create those problems for her. That's how I see it, and that's probably the reason why it sounds like she's blaming the designer for making her look bigger. It's just a self defense mechanism. When you're being sh.tted on for being too fat, you're not exactly going to say, "You're exactly right..."

This forum has some really interesting rules. All weight discussions pertaining to how skinny a model is is strictly forbidden, but people are allowed to be comedians at amateur night for women who have a bit of meat on their bones? What's that sh.t all about?

Maybe I'm speaking only for myself, but I dont' have a problem with Mariah's weight..I frankly dont' find her weight to be an issue. It's her disgusting attitude about herself that is disturbing. She thinks its perfectly acceptable, hell even CHARITABLE, to exploit homeless people for her own celebrity. Thats dispicable regardless of weight.

I don't see how it's offensive if Mariah wears clothes that are too tight...??? WHO CARES... that's what she likes? What kind of person gets upset by someone's clothing size?

Trust me she will *NEVER* change.

DP_woman said:
I know, WTF do our priorities have to do with this?? I dont care if she's size a 2---Im 5'5" and weigh 145. But she's out of shape, and has this delusion that she's tiny, because she's always wearing clothes 3 sizes too small and looks like a damn fool. And she does idiotic things, like wear stilettos while walking in the sand. :lol:
OMG....LOL :lol:
I know what you mean about how she wears stilettos while walking in the sand.!!! LOL:rofl: :rofl:

The woman has no class whatsoever. She's one of those celebs who actually make designer clothes look like cheap knock-offs.

If you are gonna use your body to sell, then you need to get in shape. If she was so confident in her appearance, she would not have allowed the SEVERE photoshopped image to adorn her recent musical offering.

The funny thing is Mischa barton is about the same height and the exact same weight... yet mischa looks like a stick and mariah could pass on television as a size 10. Funny how the body works.

oolie coco said:
I don't see how it's offensive if Mariah wears clothes that are too tight...??? WHO CARES... that's what she likes? What kind of person gets upset by someone's clothing size?

Trust me she will *NEVER* change.

people who like her don t want her to change. I love her and I wouldn t want her to be any other way. she wouldn t be mariah without those tiny clothes and she said it herself to andre leon taly from vogue on E, she loves wearing the tiniest clothes.

I think the dress would look gorgeous if it were to fit her a little loosely as opposed to too tightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juliaereck
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->