Mary J. Blige

020108blije400x300wi3.jpg

Mary J. Blige and Adam Levine

Mary J. Blige and Adam Levine of Maroon 5 teamed up for the Pepsi Smash Super Bowl XLII Bash—hosted by Jerry O'Connell—at the Jobbing.com Arena. "Ain't she wonderful," Levine asked the crowd after Blige joined him for a duet of "Wake Up Call."
instyle

022108blije300x400ak7.jpg

Mary J. Blige

Tom Hanks and Kate Capshaw nodded along to Mary J. Blige's performance of her chart-topping hit, "No Drama." The song "One" got Angie Harmon and Ginnifer Goodwin up to dance, and by the time Blige closed her set with "Family Affair," the entire audience was on the dance floor. "I have to be a part of this because I am a woman," said Blige of the cause. The singer also admitted she was a little star struck by her fellow guests. "I'm sitting at a table with Steven Spielberg, Tom Hanks and Morgan Freeman. Will Smith is the only one that's missing right now—that would complete the dream!"
instyle

maryjbligewz6.jpg

MARY J. BLIGE

The singer arrives in a gold Michael Kors dress to Saks Fifth Avenue's Unforgettable Evening benefiting EIF's Women's Cancer Research Fund – but later changed into a black pantsuit for her blockbuster performance.
people

16th Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation Academy Awards Viewing Party
celebutopia.net

Mary J. Blige Pays $12Million For N.J. Mansion *Pics Inside*

Mary J. Blige pays $12M for N.J. mansion
BY CHRISENA COLEMAN
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Thursday, March 27th 2008, 4:00 AM

Albans/News
Mary J. Blige's new $12 million N.J. pad boasts a movie theater and basketball court.
Corkery/News
Blige 'fell in love' with the eight-bedroom abode.
It's a castle fit for the Queen of Hip Hop.
Grammy winner Mary J. Blige plunked down $12.3 million in cash for a Saddle River, N.J., mansion, the Daily News has learned.
"She fell in love with this one," a source said of Blige, who checked out several houses in the swanky area before settling on the 18,250-square-foot dream pad.
Thanks to the sagging housing market, the 37-year-old best-selling singer got a relative bargain.
The house originally went on the market last year for $17 million and was reduced this year to $13.9 million, the source said.
Blige, who has sold more than 40 million records, will have plenty of hip-hop stars, rappers, movie stars and pro athletes as neighbors.
Rappers Ja Rule, Wyclef Jean and the Rev. Run of Run-DMC live nearby.
Other boldface names calling Saddle River home include Nets' hoop star Vince Carter, actor Danny Aiello and novelist Mary Higgins Clark.
Blige's newly constructed eight-bedroom house - built on 4.2 acres and modeled after a French country manor - features a 14-seat movie theater, a fitness center, a hardwood basketball court and an elevator.
It also has a gourmet kitchen, eight bathrooms, a spiral staircase and a wine tasting room.
Real Estate broker Dennis McCormack, who sold the property, denied knowing who bought it.
McCormack's competitors said the sale to Blige was the talk of the tony town.
"Everybody knows Mary J. Blige bought the house," the source said. "He [McCormack] may have signed a confidentiality agreement, but the buzz was out the minute she and her husband saw the house."
Blige and her husband, record-industry executive Kendu Isaacs, are not expected to move in anytime soon.
She is in the middle of her 25-arena Heart of the City tour with Jay-Z. Tonight she plays the Nassau Coliseum and tomorrow she's at the Izod Center.
Sources said the couple plans to personalize the landscaping, boost security and possibly revamp a few garages to accommodate her tour bus.
"It's nice to know Mary J. Blige is moving to the area," said resident Sandy Miller, who was at the local post office Wednesday. "Everyone here is private, secluded and respects each other's space."
An Optimum cable worker visiting the house Wednesday was surprised - and excited - to learn the name of the new owner.
"That's hot," he said.
LINK TO STORY:
http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2008/03/27/2008-03-27_mary_j_blige_pays_12m_for_nj_mansion-1.html

gal_blige9.jpg

gal_blige10.jpg

gal_blige1.jpg

gal_blige2.jpg

gal_blige3.jpg

gal_blige4.jpg

gal_blige5.jpg

gal_blige8.jpg

gal_blige7.jpg

See uglys while yall on here hating on her, she out buying MANSIONS with her MILLIONS, while you broke animals sleeping on a air mattress you gotta blow up with your mouth in the SLUMS! Whos mad?

Mary Comes In At #3 In People Magazines Most Beautiful People...

#3 People Magazine Most beautiful list.
mary_j_blige400.jpg

MARY J. BLIGE
"I'm at my most beautiful when I'm in a good mood, not dealing with any drama, and feeling healthy," says the singer, 37. But when she wants to get glam in a pinch, Blige has a quick beauty tip. "I put on eyeliner and mascara and some liner on my mouth and some gloss in the middle, and that's the perfect five-minute face."

Source link: CLICK HERE

Mary J. Blige @ amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS 2008 Cannes Film Festival, May 23

celeb-city

052308blije400x400nr7.jpg

Mary J Blige

Mary J. Blige thanked event hosts Madonna, Sharon Stone and Weinstein Company chief Harvey Weinstein before kicking off a three-song set that included a cover of U2's classic, "One." "Do you want to be lifted up?" Blige asked the crowd before launching into "Family Affair," which eventually got Diddy onto his feet.
instyle

maryjho5.jpg

MARY J. BLIGE

The singer is a stand out in her red beaded Marchesa gown as she enters the amfAR dinner.
people

Mary J Blige @ the Crystal nightclub in London, June 3, celebutopia.

LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM - JUNE 07: Singer Mary J Blige arrives at the Raisa Gorbachev Foundation Party in Stud House, Hampton Court on June 7, 2008 Richmond upon Thames, London, England.

getty.

Mary J Blige @ The Raisa Gorbachev Foundation 3rd Annual Gala Dinner, held at Stud House, Hampton Court Palace, UK, June 7

CU

i really wish she would give up the blonde hair! Not everyone's skin tone works with blonde.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->