Men In Skirts

Fine, I'll drink Thom's Kool-Aid. (src: vogue.com)
_THO0858.jpg

Can I get this in black or navy? (src: vogue.com)

_THO0229.jpg

I've been meaning to post a few of those Thom Browne skirts here for a while! I cannot imagine myself in a skirt where I live (or rather anyway, precisely because of that) but if there was one I would wear it's the pleated black skirt you posted above. Most of the skirts Thom showed looked very "masculine" and work-appropriate actually and I like that he's challenging the norm in a very sophisticated way.

Pretty :blush: if I do say so myself. (src: vogue.com)
_THO0840.jpg

I have a hard time imagining my significant other in skirt, and I wouldn't be pleased if he decided to surprise me in one.

From Zara? I'll take it. (src: zara.com)

REALLY?! zara?!
well waddaya know...
never thought i would see the day...

i swear...
and it looks GOOD!!!

:clap:...

thank you SO much for sharing...
:heart::heart::heart:

I wish I had the nerve to wear a mens skirt. I'm hoping to find the excuse to wear a kilt to a friends wedding as soon as possible. One of my friends whose into fetish wears them regular but he pulls it off and he has the sheer guts to go out not giving an F what people think. I, on the other hand, am a little more self conscious.

This was sold @ my local Barneys. Had the base of the pants not been folded up, I probably would've asked my friend for his employee discount. (src: lyst.com)
504676792-DARK%20GREEN-f389b057-.jpeg

Hey Hedi..More this, and less of whatever it is you were doing at YSL. (src: pinterest user taussensanda)

233c678cc354c39eb8470a9a6ac17470.jpg

^Oh yes, more of that please. Thanks for posting.

Hmmm..head-to-toe Westwood..for the Hommes? :unsure: (src: fashionsnap.com)

9dc0a373d285072a9180ebdb447de6d9.jpg

Oh man, those Hedi looks are gorgeous! Sort of what I'd be wearing right now in an ideal world.

I want to like this, but..no. (src: vogue.com)

_AG30207.jpg
_AG30221.jpg

A whole lotta men (well, boys) in skirts! Let's see if there's shakey cellphone footage on youtube somewhere. (src: vogue.com)

_AG31421.jpg

I think this might be from some designer that Eugenius keeps prattling on about.. (src: fashionusviktimus tumblr)

6262b46b30bd76629cded0735fc6eb2e--skirts-for-men-gender-roles.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->