Men's Bags #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
tannenhauser i cannot tell since it is vintage. you might want to try the forums such as authenticate this or is this bag real or fake?

good luck!

I need a new school bag and love the Paul Smith Brown Forest bags.
Is there a difference between the 'Paul Smith Mini Printed Holdall':

aaxa-1124-l158-1-26237.jpg

credit: paulsmith.co.uk

and the 'Paul Smith Brown Forest Mini Weekender':

m1_518426.jpg

credit: my-wardrobe.com

Or maybe this would be more appropriate.. I think it'd be big enough

m4_228880.jpg

credit: my-wardrobe.com

^ Personally I'd prefer the weekender - fit more junk in it :wink:

I loved the bags Paul Smith did with the scattered money print.

My parents would probably cry if they realised how much it costed..

Hmmm. I just got paid though!

i had the opportunity to buy one of those Paul Smith bags on sale and i totally passed on it cause i was in total shopping frenzy (going crazy inside my head. thats what totally reduced designer stuff does to my brain.)

next time i get such a chance, i'll definitely get one. i just LOVE all those colors Paul Smith uses.

I think men should carry bags. It's so sexy

Is it? I know many of you will disagree.
I hate seeing men carrying 'handbags' - bar holdalls. Messengers are fine, but holding it like a women if just.. not nice imo.

DF your Bottega is really nice. ^_^

wow DF, your Bottega bag looks great!

I've always wanted one of these bags by LV.

bosphore-backpack_1.jpg

groundmart.com

Any ideas for a leather or leather/canvas shopper type bag. Something in black for everyday that won't break the banks!?

Is it? I know many of you will disagree.
I hate seeing men carrying 'handbags' - bar holdalls. Messengers are fine, but holding it like a women if just.. not nice imo.

DF your Bottega is really nice. ^_^

how you mean?

carrying it in the nook of the arm? like a Speedy?

cause i like to carry bags either via handles (hand carry) or shoulder. i admit, it do carry it in the nook occasionally, but that's only when carrying the bag any other way is uncomfortable (happens when i stuff bags too full to be comfortable on the shoulder.

Any ideas for a leather or leather/canvas shopper type bag. Something in black for everyday that won't break the banks!?

depends on the brand. Mulberry does some decent bags for very reasonable prices, both full leather and canvas/leather. Vuitton is overpriced, don't go there, same for Gucci (unless you wanna support Frida Giannini).

even lower priced (high street), Zara does some REALLY awesome bags for cheap. i saw a small, beige full leather suitcase for ~80 Euros, loved it, if i would have had any use for it i would have bought it (unlike small travel bags, suitcase types can't be used for many purposes). for F/W they also had a small briefcase-esque bag, in suede with a crest in front. gorgeous. also 80 Euros.

seriously, Zara bags are awesome and don't break the bank at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmozale
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->