Miami/Miami Beach shopping

Reaction score
high end swimwear

Iam going to miami in a couple of months, what swimsuits like gucci or fendi could i get, like certain styles and where could i get them? any ideas? thanks:flower:

faves

my faves are hermes and ralph lauren. from their boutiques.
oh , also if youre in miami, south beach has about 100 bikini stores, washington, collins, lincoln road. soem tacky, some HOT!!!
and theres a polo & a tommy store on lower collins ave.
you will have no lack of swim boutiques in south beach!!

Last edited by a moderator:
ha,ha, thanks very much. it sounds like you spend a lot of time in miami! I'll start looking

the beach

yeah I used to spend about 4 months a year there since 2000 when my daddy lived in south beach.
I would party/ go clubbing like 5 nights a week as opposed to 1 or 2 in manhattan. many clubs are right there in south beach a few blocks away or theres space across the bridge in downtown.
between all that drinking, sitting on the beach every afternoon baking, etc & the brainless people, it really started to wear on me.
I will say this, its a lot easier to have casual sex in miami than it is in manhattan. the kids in sobe seem to exist to hookup!
and there are tons of models walking around south beach, buit not always the higher level girls.
as far as bathing suits, i should also mention that the better hotels like the Loews and the Delano also have shops that sell designer or at least trendy/pretty swimwear. if you want more miami info or club ideas write me, its probably my second home still.

versace_goddess said:
i would say g-string bikinis and above the hip one pieces with no back :brows:

I would but me and beyonce are like twins as far as the body type so no string bikinis here!:lol:

lady grey said:
yeah I used to spend about 4 months a year there since 2000 when my daddy lived in south beach.
I would party/ go clubbing like 5 nights a week as opposed to 1 or 2 in manhattan. many clubs are right there in south beach a few blocks away or theres space across the bridge in downtown.
between all that drinking, sitting on the beach every afternoon baking, etc & the brainless people, it really started to wear on me.
I will say this, its a lot easier to have casual sex in miami than it is in manhattan. the kids in sobe seem to exist to hookup!
and there are tons of models walking around south beach, buit not always the higher level girls.
as far as bathing suits, i should also mention that the better hotels like the Loews and the Delano also have shops that sell designer or at least trendy/pretty swimwear. if you want more miami info or club ideas write me, its probably my second home still.

Now you got me really excited!! not about the one night stands but the sexiness of miami period! and the partys:heart:

south beach

happy to help, its my 3rd home after manhattan & long island.
let me know if you have any more questions & I can probabl;y recommend some club/ events if you know your dates there.

lady grey said:
happy to help, its my 3rd home after manhattan & long island.
let me know if you have any more questions & I can probabl;y recommend some club/ events if you know your dates there.

oh my god! thank you that would be very helpful, i would mostly like to know about the clubs and places to shop. this is my first time so be gentle:blush:
mostly the clubs, need some celeb spotting. i haven't set a date because iam still saving, but i know it will be no later than august. i wanna go in july. you should never have told me that, now your my official vacation helper:wink:
the sad thing is that if my girlfriends don't get it together i might be going alone, but iam going!

above the hip one pieces are v. tacky and v. 80's. Can't stand them. not to mention horribly unflattering. I still remember this one amazing hermes bikini from an editorial in vogue a couple of years ago. it was an army green color and absolutely beautiful

the H

yes seriously Hermes are my fave swimsuits by far.
but ralph lauren makes some nice ones if youve seen his ad images incl. valentina, fillippa, lonneke, liisa, jacquetta, ralph would be my #2 current swim maker unless you go vintage on ebay where Ive bought some incredible english, french & italian suits from 70s-80s.

i searched everywhere for this thread and couldn't find one! that's insane! :shock: i know there are other tfs'ers that shop in the miami/miami beach area, there has to be. show your faces and tell me about some good deals, sales, and low-key shops! :flower:

I can't believe there isn't more activity on this thread! I live in miami and can tell you all the best places to shop for whatever you are looking for. For Vintage & consignment, check out Consign of the Times on Lincoln Road, while you are there you can stop by ALlSaints, one of the few in US.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AprilL
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->