Miroslava Mikheeva-Duma (April 2010 - Dec 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolshoi24112011_20.jpg

vogue.ru

I wonder about this woman and her friends. On the surface they seem to live glamourous lives attending events night after night wearing fancy clothes. Look closer and, well, they are attending events every night wearing fancy clothes schmoozing with the same people. Their husbands and children don't seem to factor much into their lives at all.

They can probably afford a legion of nannies to do the mothering for them. It's that sort of "Why do something yourself that you can pay others to do" logic.

Does she have children?!

You'd never guess by the time she spends on the party circuit but she gave birth to a child this year. I couldn't imagine being apart from a newborn as much as she appears to be.

^many socialites in many, many cities manage to have great family lives while maintaining a very busy social schedule. they spend time with their children every single day between taking them to school, spending time with them after school, doing activities with their children (ballet, soccer practice), and then only when their children begin to wind down for the night, leaving that family to go attend to their events. yes, many have help, but they get to spend more time with their children than many women who actually work for a living.

^Mira has a newborn though. Newborns don't have schedules and they don't wind down at night. They need tending and feeding 24/7. Most of the women I know who had babies were exhausted from lack of sleep because the infants kept them up all night.They'd be too exhausted to party every night.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Mira has a newborn though. Newborns don't have schedules and they don't wind down at night. They need tending and feeding 24/7. Most of the women I know who had babies were exhausted from lack of sleep because the infants kept them up all night.They'd be too exhausted to party every night.
A baby is considered a newborn until they're 3 months of age. Afterward they are considered an infant, and they usually do have schedules around that time. It's very important for babies to develop sleeping schedules after those 3 months and I highly doubt that Mira's baby is without one. I personally don't think we should be critiquing her personal life considering we are simply fans of her outfits and work. It is unfair to judge her when we are not there and we do not know the situation. Let's give her the benefit of the doubt.

You are right charlieandmarie-- I will speak no more of her personal life.

On her style --she seems to be improving but doesn't have consistency. Every few outfits she'll hit a homerun but many other times she looks too matchy-matchy or like a child playing dress-up.

She could've done without those flaps on her chest in the last outfit. Her figure is stunning and the cameo as the star accessory would've blown me away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->