Taylor Tomasi Hill (December 2010 - February 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Yeah, Her husband seems sweet. I like the pics with Zanna too, especially the one making snow angels. :smile:

Love Sorel Boots but do they seem too big for her frame? Maybe she's just really petite!

^ Me too! Looks like a perfect holiday. And you can see there is so much love between her and her husband. Gosh lucky girl.

And moji_joie maybe the Sorels are too big for her and I agree that they do look large on her, however I do find Sorels look big and clunky on almost everyone.

Some new shots of previous looks:

Love the shoes here:

MG_1060_bridget_fleming.jpg

MG_0159.jpg_0911_new_york_bridget_fleming_bridget_fleming.jpg

MG_2952_bridget_fleming.jpg

MG_3780_bridget_fleming.jpg

MG_2909_bridget_fleming.jpg

All photos from "The Intersection Paddington"

I do hope we continue to see lots of FW photos of TTH even though she has a new position. I always look forward to seeing what she comes up with - she is such an inspiration!:heart:

she has the craziest style...and pulls it off with such ease...i love this chick, she rocks

I'm sure with her being at Moda Operandi that she'll still be going to a TON of shows

She looks amazing in this one :shock:
3rCsi.jpg

twitter.com/#!/TTomasiHill

That off the shoulder striped blue top is a copy of something she wore a couple of years ago. I think there was actually version made with the arm things. Forgot the designer. The pants reminds me of the floral J Crew pants Sarah Rutson wore. I love it all though.

9pz34o.jpg

missatlaplaya

That off the shoulder striped blue top is a copy of something she wore a couple of years ago. I think there was actually version made with the arm things. Forgot the designer. The pants reminds me of the floral J Crew pants Sarah Rutson wore. I love it all though.

missatlaplaya

The blouse is Commes des Garcons. Seems that the navy dress in the collection is also very similar to a Marc by Marc one from 2008.

There's an article on Fashionista: http://fashionista.com/2012/01/adve...-inspired-by-marc-by-marc-commes-des-garcons/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->