Miscellaneous Magazines - South America

Reaction score
The premiere L´Officiel Brazil (October 2006) has on its cover Brazilian new catwalk promess Viviane Orth on its cover:
icon_razz.gif

Cover: Viviane Orth (Ego Models) photographed by Daniel Pinheiro

Editorial> Viviane Orth again by Daniel Pinheiro in "Esquadros"

P.S.- the rest of this editorial can be seen in Viviane's thread http://img151.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=52595_LOfficiel1_122_575lo.jpg http://img163.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc490&image=52601_LOfficiel2_122_490lo.jpg

http://img15.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc517&image=52613_LOfficiel4_122_517lo.jpg
Interview with Audrey Marnay about her ascendant acting career in French cinema and 2 photos of her by David Vasiljevic

All scanned by me of course
icon_lol.gif

A small review:

A 4 page VERSACE story with an interview with Donatella, wich I loved because of the photos, they're very nice.

The other editorials: if anyone ID any of these models, please let me know:blush:

"Asas do Desejo" photos by Andreas- 15 pages, model:?- absolutely beautiful girl, and delicate photos, love it

"Maso Chic" photos by Andreas again- 7 pages- model:? - I think it's ok

"Obscuro" photos by yet again(!) Andreas- 8 pages - model:?- stunning photos

"Espírito Esportivo"- not exactly an editorial, but a healthy story, I'm only posting this because the girl in pretty:smile:

http://img132.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=59753_3_122_529lo.jpg

Overral: Nice magazine. I loved the fact that it's kinda different than most fashion magazines in Brazil. I'ts a lot more information and gorgeous images. But it's way too expensive!!!!! Even more expensive than Brazilian Vogue, wich is a lot heavier:P It's worth a shot though, once you look what's insideB) But definetely not a magazine I can afford buying every month if I don't feel attracted to what's inside:ninja:

"Asas do Desejo" model is Esti Ginzburg
"Maso Chic" model is Sarah de Freitas

Thanks for scanning, gic! I like the old-fashioned cover.

The girl in "Espírito Esportivo" is Sasha Gachulincova.

All Eds are reprinted from L´Officiel Paris :(

The Audrey Marnay pics are absolutely stunning.

L'Officiel Brazil March 2007

Model: Unknown
Ph.: Andreas

Scanned by me

*1- "Filme Noir" with Daiane Conterato / Ph.: Paschoal Rodriguez

*2- "Minimal Dândis" with Alexandre Sordi, Dante Tozetto, Ismael Lunkes and Thana / Ph.: Paschoal Rodriguez

*3- "Urbano" with unknown model / Ph.: Elina Kechicheva (Re-print L'Officiel)

*4- "Boneca" with unknown model / Ph.: Stratis & Beva (Re-print L'Officiel)

*5- "Pop Art" with unknown model / Ph.: Andreas (Re-print L'Officiel)

*6- "Éden" with two unknown models / Ph.: Xanthee Greenhill (Re-print L'Officiel)

*7- "Couture" with unknown model / Ph.: Andreas (Re-print L'Officiel)

The L'Officiel Brazil is a new magazine, this is the sixth edition. For the time being, only one or two publishing they are photographed here in the country, the others, are reedited of the French edition. What it happens is that I do not recognize the models of reedited editorials, therefore, I will go to escanning all!!! And with regard to model of the layer, the L'Officiel if forgot to place the name of it… ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you! Is the Daiane editorial a new one or a reprint? And the "Couture" ed (the one that goes with the cover) has Carla Hermansen as the model.

I haven't seen the magazine yet but I think that they need more local editorials to make it work. I don't think L'Officiel is going to do that though.. They'll probably continue with the French re-prints.

Editorial: "Filme Noir"
Model: Daiane Conterato
Ph.: Paschoal Rodriguez

Scanned by me

th_22804_LOfficiel_daiane09_122_574lo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
julesrules815 said:
thank you! Is the Daiane editorial a new one or a reprint? And the "Couture" ed (the one that goes with the cover) has Carla Hermansen as the model.

This editorial of the Daiane is new, as well as “Minimal Dândis”, the others five are that they are re-print of the French edition. Thanks for the information of the name of the model of the cover/ed.!!! :flower:

Leonardo said:
Editorial: "Filme Noir"
Model: Daiane Conterato

Scanned by me
thanks for the scans, I love this editorial! :woot:

Leonardo, could you scan "Couture" ed, please

Editorial: "Minimal Dândis"
Models: Alexandre Sordi, Dante Tozetto, Ismael Lunkes and Thana

Scanned by me

Users who are viewing this thread