Models at the Spring 2005 shows

model_mom

Reaction score
Who do you think will snag the best shows in the upcoming season? I've seen so many beautiful new faces on Models. com and the Hint mag site it's anybodies guess. Do you have any favorites?

There are sooooooooooooooooo many fantastic new girls. A few favourites:

Xenia Markova/Trump, Kasia Kniola/V Models Paris, Melody Woodin/Supreme, Petra Kuklova/Why Not, Hawa Diawara/Supreme, Solange Wilvert/Next, Agnieszka Buzala/Next, Kat Ivanovska/Wilhelmina, Meeli Mullari/Next, Elyse Taylor/Next, Sally Lotter/Next, Britni Stanwood/NYMM, Elisa Menegola/Supreme, Zhanna/IMG, Melissa Moyle/IMG, Bobbi Wiens/Elite, Rebecca Iannacone/Elite, Andrea Willis/Women, Hannah K/Ford, Uma Kacprzak/Ford, Aleksandra Rastovic/DNA, and the list goes on...

My favorites:

1 - JP (IMG)
2 - Elyse Taylor (Next)
3 - Maud Molko (Ford)
4 - Agnes (Next)
5 - Zhanna (IMG)
6 - Hannah K (Ford)
7 - Cintia Dicker (Marilyn)
8 - Romina Lanaro (DNA)
9 - Jessica Hart (One)
10 - Vladmira (Trump)

What do you think are the top 5 shows in NY to book besides Ralph,Calvin and Marc?

Originally posted by model_mom@Aug 17 2004, 05:14 PM
What do you think are the top 5 shows in NY to book besides Ralph,Calvin and Marc?
[snapback]336059[/snapback]​

Probably Michael Kors, Narciso Rodriguez, Donna Karan, Kenneth Cole, and maybe Matthew Williamson. But I'm not too keen upon NYC Fashion Week :blush:

I'm hoping that i'll see Agnes (Next) alot in the upcoming seasons. I find her quite beautiful

Attachments

• agnes.jpg
    agnes.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 58
Originally posted by ykidkwis@Aug 17 2004, 08:54 PM
I'm hoping that i'll see Agnes (Next) alot in the upcoming seasons. I find her quite beautiful
[snapback]336366[/snapback]​

She looks like Audrey Hepburn! :heart:

Originally posted by SCBlondie@Aug 17 2004, 11:17 PM
[snapback]336544[/snapback]​

So very true, gorgeous. :heart:

Originally posted by SCBlondie@Aug 17 2004, 11:17 PM
[snapback]336544[/snapback]​

yum!i think so! :heart:

Originally posted by ykidkwis@Aug 17 2004, 06:54 PM

Aaahhh!!! :woot: I'm with you on that! She's gorgeous!

Does anyone agree with me in saying that new girls lately are SO boring?

They are all bland long-haired waifs.

I suppose models are supposed to be coat-hangers, but what happened to girls who can make clothes come alive, strut down the runways, and make a simple fashion shoot look like art?

Despite thinking Gemma Ward has a boring non-existant energy, she is still unusual looking.

Girls like Hana Soukupova are becoming run of the mill, just because she is tall and lanky.

As much as I am sick of Gisele, no wonder she made huge waves when she came on the scene; sexy, confident, a great runway walk, and magical in front of the camera.

I love ENERGY and ATTITUDE more than 6' tall and bland.

Originally posted by ykidkwis@Aug 17 2004, 07:54 PM

She is beautiful! This particular pic reminds me of Audrey Hepburn

I also think that Cameron/FORD will do well....

There are so many beautiful new girls - it is hard to tell... :wacko:

According to Style.com

Caroline Ribeiro
One of the leaders of the BBB (Brazilian Beauty Brigade), Ribeiro is returning to the runways after giving birth to João, a bouncy baby boy.

J.P.
Flaxen-haired and full-lipped, this North Carolina girl just might be the homegrown alternative to Aussie wonder Gemma Ward. Plus, she's already got the single name thing down.
31f.jpg

Nataliya Gotsiy
Add this newcomer from the Ukraine to the burgeoning list of models named Natalia (Vodianova, Belova, Semanova… you get the idea). Thankfully, she spells her name with a Y.
16f.jpg

New to New York
They've prowled the runways of every major fashion capital except New York—until now. Spring brings such Euro favorites as Moldavian ex-dancer Emina Cunmulaj (Elite); Dutch darling Kim Noorda (DNA); sometime Chloé girl Ksenia Maximova (Trump); English rose Lily Donaldson (Marilyn), and French fillette Morgane (DNA).

There are so many beautiful new faces this season, more than I can ever remember seeing. How does a designer ever decide who gets the few spots left after filling most of the roster with well known models?

i hope that jp isthis beautiful from all angles...if she is...she will beasuperstar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->