Models Who Do Charity

ckgirlbr

goodbye kiss
Reaction score
This thread is about models who do take some time of their busy lives to help other people or our planet. ^_^
Sorry if a similar thread already exists, but I don't think so, because I searched and I didn't find! :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daria Werbowy is doing something liek that and Julia Stegner is an ambassador for Unicef and travelled to Sierra Leone last year.

Starting with Caroline Trentini, in July 2008.
30003.jpg

houseofmodels.blogspot
The top model Carol Trentini visited this Tuesday the CACC - Center of Suport to Children with Cancer, at the Campo Limpo neighborhood, in São Paulo. She went there to accomplish her promisse she did in the last NY and Milan Fashion Weeks: donate all the money she earned to the institution.

Oh yeah Daria did something for a Brazilian institution.

post isabeli on hospital..
and she did her calendar to give money to charity..

JANE magazine, in one of their final issues, had a feature on models who do a lot of work with charity. I believe it was Fabiana who does AIDS walks, and Shannan Click who works with a foundation that helps to entertain kids who are in hospitals. Also Margaret Peppey (she's did the NY shows for a few seasons, and frequently appears in some Italian mags...she's on the shorter side) goes to Africa and volunteers in orphanages every summer.

the liya kebede foundation goes toward reducing newborn and child mortality rates and helping mothers and children internationally.

Marisa Miller does a lot to support The Fight Against Breast Cancer.

Iselin Steiro works at a summer camp for disabled children in Norway every summer. :smile:

I'm loving this thread already. Karolina Kurkova works as a peace ambassador for The Beautiful Life Fund as well as helps charities such as Free Art and Global Youth Action Network. :flower:

Source: Vogue Espana.

I'm glad you like it! It's soo good to know that there are a lot of models who do charity!^_^

Here are Isabeli's visit to a cancer hospital, I think in 2004.
DWF15-916538.jpg

DWF15-916540.jpg

DWF15-916539.jpg

bellazon

Daria created a makeup line called Brazilian Earth Colors, and a part of the profit goes to a instituton which teachs art to poor teenagers.

Natalia Vodyanova(Vodianova whichever you prefer) is active in speaking out against eating disorders within the modeling industry, she has a huge foundation called 'Naked heart' , among other things of which is to build children playgrounds in Russia.

Alessandra Ambrosio is Ambassador for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
Also she helps brazilian associtiaons like CAOL, ADAU, Creshe Madre Alix.

Daul kim is the spokes person for the enviroment in korea.
also she did charity events for stop women abuse

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashiongloss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->