Most Lovable Models

tullepen

Reaction score
I thought of this idea while looking for the first time through Edita' old thread:models who are lovable/endearing/special to you,through their personalities.
for me,Edita of course,Ali Michael,Ali Stephens,Imogen,Mathilde Frachon,Anna Selezneva,and Michaela Kocianova.:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.imagebam.com/image/7ad15f13418576
style.com
attachment.php

taken by Nastassia

Lara. her personality is all out there for everyone to see & she makes no apologies about it. She seems like a fun gal but pretty grounded & not full of it like some models.

Abbey Lee, Stam and Rachel Clark - They're cool and I like their humour.
Vlada - Because she's sooo cute :heart:

This is going to be a Vlada and Frida thread by far :wink: or at least they are the most Lovable to me. P.S. I agree 100% on Michaela also :P.

I'm into Marina Perez too,after seeing those pics with her cat!!! sooo cute!

Emanuela de Paula and Arlenis Sosa Pena
both have smiles that just radiate

Tiiu Kuik seems very lovely, down to earth, easy going with that cute funny face. She always smiling and it doesn't seems fake. I don't think she has lots of ennemy in the business.

i honestly can't think of anyone who dislikes Marina Perez...it might be an underdog thing. :lol:

Miranda and Marisa seem to be very sweet and nice girls. Natasha Poly is kind of a quiet beauty, or that idea I have of her. Natural modesty can be very attractive.

Most lovable model? Hands down Edita. Everything about her is lovable, there is nothing not to love. From her contagious smile to her warm & bubbly personality (Her back stage footage still cracks me up, "we like each other",) :wub: Edita has the most lovable personality model for me. ^_^

I also really love; Miranda :smile:heart:smile:, Frida & Abbey.

sasha and maryna for me, especially after watching 'les filles en vogue'!

Ginta Lapina is adorable, charming and also humble at the same time. I find Sasha incredibly annoying.

Definetely:

Vlada Roslyakova
Ginta Lapina

They both in interviews have like this tick in which when they don't know what to say, they smile ahaha

And maybe also: Elsa Sylvan, Sigrid Agren, Anna Selezneva and Liu Wen.

Everyone in the industry looooove Arlenis!!!!! :heart::heart::P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->