MTV Europe Music Awards 2003

Wow!

Beyonce looks like crap :yuk:

I think Christina looks good :innocent:

Christina looked good, surprisingly enough :unsure:

Kelly Clarkson made a good choice in style, but it's ill fitting for her body type.

Beyonce never seems to dress her body properly. Has a beautiful body, but her clothing choices never seem to accentuate that. :doh:

IMO, They always go for an uber-couture look, and end up looking ridiculous.
I can see the positives though. I love that Kelly Clarkson tried to go elegant and sleek in something black and figure hugging, but the wrap around style doesn't suit her body.

I :heart: Christina's dress....!

And Kelly Clarkson is really pretty.... What a push up bra !!!! LOL... It kind of makes her cleavage look really surreal! :blink:

i think beyoncee looked OK and christina looked really good, lots of costume changes and all..the rest needs a new stylist

Originally posted by Honey@Nov 17th, 2003 - 4:11 pm
IMO, They always go for an uber-couture look, and end up looking ridiculous.
I can see the positives though. I love that Kelly Clarkson tried to go elegant and sleek in something black and figure hugging, but the wrap around style doesn't suit her body.
I LOVE ur signature!!!!!!!!! :flower:

they all look like hoes all of them
even justin :P

how come most young musicians dress like crap?

i saw a bit of that program over the weekend :wacko:

i have been with out cable for about 5 years- :lol: i know im a dork- but i simply cannot stand television most of the time....but i was recently hooked up .... i put on MTV and i cant believe my eyes :shock:
everytime i turn it on mtv i see this spinal tap -esque joke -OK-who are these people!!??- they were on the euro awards too- the singer was in a leisure suit and tiara ( ?!) and the bass player looked like a journey roadie :doh: i thought it was seriously a joke but then i saw a video!!!!! in the video they are on some sort of spaceship :unsure: the singer sings in this god awful falsetto :cry: and there is alot of explosions and electricity ....

they're worse than jeremy scott. :wink:

Originally posted by dElirious@Dec 2nd, 2003 - 10:14 pm
:sick: oh god they all need STYLISTS.
actually they all need NEW stylists

its not the celebrities faults! it takes real work to make a celebrity look bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonic boom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->