The 2006 Billboard Awards Fashion

Celine looks great overall, especially her face and her hair :woot: just that dress is a bit :huh:

and yeah, Paris actually looks good. that thing on her hair is quite cute, just like the other pink one when she was wearing a pink suit.

Nicky looks weird and chubby in that dress :wacko: but she does look nicer with darker hair.

I like Beyonce's look, those bright yellow shoes are the perfect match for that black outfit.

oh, and I love Mandy's shoes!! :heart:

i almost mistook carmen for mandy moore when she came onstage :lol:

nicky looked really good, too bad they didnt make any mention to her at the awards, it was just paris paris paris

beyonce's performance was scary, the song's not that good either

foo fighters performance was the best i think :wink:

i am so proud of Paris. She covered her butt and imo, she looked great!

i think Nicole looked horrid. she should have covered her legs. the mini dress was not for her.

i am disappointed in Celine. I think the dress was a bit overboard for her age and all. But nonetheless she looks great. her short hair makes her look older than she really is. i miss her long locs!

jessica looked great but bangs are not for everyone. they make her eyes look smaller.

carmen.....(tummy rumbles, flip flop, and growls).... :sick:

it was just brought to my attention that celine was born in 1968...which makes her :unsure: ...34 or 35 ...she does look older than she is, but i still like it :ninja:

The cast of the OC at the Billboard !!! :heart: (Mckenzie and Barton both looking great :flower: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicky Hilton - that hair color suits her very well and she's looking great
Paris Hilton - well..I don't know..not that very well..
Mandy Moore - I like the way she dress alot and the shoes are wonderful
Beyonce - Not that bad but not that very good either
Celine Dion - hmn..I don't like the hair and the dress is awful
Jessica Simpson - don't like her hair
Pink - what wrong with her tummy?
Nicole Richie - *no comment*

Originally posted by MissPurple@Dec 12th, 2003 - 12:48 am

Nicky looks weird and chubby in that dress :
If she is "chubby", then god help us.

Did anyone noticed the B E P are the next in line for 'men with handbags' trend :rofl: :buzz: :P (see this topic at the 'handbags' thread)

post-9-1071130580.jpg

that chick from black eyed pea's has no style. :yuk:

R kelley...... :dizzy:

beyonce looks like a hooker........sorry.

Sting looked so sexy (as always)! :heart:
I liked Jessica Simpson's make-up and hair. :flower:

gwen's shoes are AMAZING -- correction, gwen was AMAZING! im not sure what to say about the whole beyonce thing...i really think she needs to employ a PROFESSIONAL stylist and leave her mother alone. she just doesn't shine IMO.

Pink-putrid in green...puke green why does she keep putting that black hair piece on ? It is a travesty!!
Celine...when in Vegas dress like a show girl....she never had it (the body that is) so who convinced her to flaunt it?
The girl in the Black Eyed Peas looks like she bought her skirt at Contempo or Wet Seal
Beyonce..probaly needed all those look alikes to help her put on that damn catsuit
Carmen Electra looks like Elvira for the 2003
Paris Hilton has too much going on...
Nicole Ritchie....the dress was a good idea putting it on her a bad idea...her body is weird like she seems short on top and long on the bottom and the dress just really magnifies that
Nikki Hilton-fab, fab, fab...ab fab
Mandy Moore the shoes are killer the dress is nice but the color seems a tad bit washed out especially on her pale complexion
Kelly Clarkson looks like a stuffed sausage
Shania- if she has a stylist she should fire her right away like, now,
And lastly R. Kelly well all I have to say is that the devil is known to like red.....

celine's dress reminds me a little bit of the one Toni Braxton once had on..
but i liked Toni wayyy more in that "look-a-like" dress:smile:

Hilton sisters did well, as did Mandy.

The rest are sub-par :innocent:

Tks a lot for ALL those Mandy shots!!!!
I love her so much !
Celine's trying hard ...to out-do the white backwards tux-dress from Galliano!
Oh! and about the Blak-eyed-peas ... the guys dress really good ...they've got s-t-y-l-e ..but the girl ...hum .. not convinced yet ... but hey! at least it's not MACY GRAY -on the red carpet w/em-!

Originally posted by Barbie@Dec 12th, 2003 - 2:12 pm
The girl in the Black Eyed Peas looks like she bought her skirt at Contempo or Wet Seal
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You are so funny!

I have to agree though, the girl's dress is not trashy, but it simply looks cheap!

I love Mischa Barton's outfit. :heart:

Nicky and Mandy look great, but Celine looks like she just loaded her britches.

Mischa Barton practicing the "sweet" pose.

I just learned yesterday that was ONLY 17 ! I thought she was around 22!!!

Still, she's so pretty :flower: !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wxzaqk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->