MTV Video Music Awards 2003

i mostly liked Madonna's & Mya's outfits & that's pretty much it...Beyonce looked very sexy,
as usual, but not crazy about that outfit or the one she wore when performing. and that getup
Chrisina had on, black over-the knee boots, leather corset...i don't know, may be a they all could use better stylists :unsure:
and whatever men wore @ VMA's was even worse IMO. what's wih all the t-shirts?:blink: i don't think they can get any more "relaxed" than that, may be just show up in their boxers :innocent:

: its all 70's or hooker !

kelly osbourne in karen walker and madge in gucci(?) are the only ones looking good

oh and iggy pop :heart

DRUGS
ROCKNROLL
BAD *** VEGAS HO"S
LATE NITE BOOTY CALLS
SHINY DISCO BALLS

mz BS 's madonna closet raid is embarrassing.
xtina......whatever
beyonce's shiny disco balls are larger than her breasts! :shock:

Well, nobody really looked good to me. :neutral:

Christina: I think it worked for her and it looked good with her skintone and hair. I'm not crazy about it, but at least it looked better than last year.

Britney: Ugh. I'm convinced nothing looks good on her. Next.

Beyonce: It was too heavy for her. :doh: It made her look bigger than she actually is.

Kelly Rowland: She looked pretty... but too minimal.

Kelly Osbourne: Wow, she's really letting herself go. :yuk:

Originally posted by Astrid21@Aug 28th, 2003 - 11:46 pm

to minimal? astrid are you feeling okay? :lol:

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Aug 28th, 2003 - 9:44 pm
DRUGS
ROCKNROLL
BAD *** VEGAS HO"S
LATE NITE BOOTY CALLS
SHINY DISCO BALLS

omigod this seriouslt looks like a pimp n ho ball :doh:
flip_snoop.jpg

flip_pamela.jpg

flip_carmen.jpg

flip_hilton.jpg

Originally posted by Spacemiu+Aug 29th, 2003 - 12:00 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spacemiu @ Aug 29th, 2003 - 12:00 am)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Astrid21@Aug 28th, 2003 - 11:46 pm

to minimal? astrid are you feeling okay? :lol:[/b][/quote]
:lol: There are different kinds of minimal and her's wasn't the good kind. :P

Kelly looked and acted horrible. :doh: She was so annoying during her presentation with Duran Duran.

i like avril and kelly's outfits. avril's makeup is pretty too.

Eek! Faux Punk Avril! :blink: I don't really like her, but Mya looks good, though predictable. The Hiltons, though I love 'em, look like they got lost in the House of Field showroom and Naomi Watt's accesories closet. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->