Nail Polish #2

I pretty much wear whatever I want in the summer. I don't really follow season colors.

^i agreed although i usually find myself in such a good mood for the most part in the summer, so unless i happen to be going through a heartbreak of some sort or am stressing over a class in the summer, i tend to wear happier nails to almost fit my mood :P

Kiko nail polishes are my latest obsession. :heart: For now I only have 336 and 282. I want them all.:cry:

tumblr_lth0fqKuMT1qbg22ko1_500.png

tumblr.com

5973475175_0e4ba5248d.jpg

flickrhivemind.net

smaltoitaliano.blogspot.com
Kiko+Nail+Polishes+number+338+332+337+331.jpg

blusherine.blogspot.com

Kiko++Numero+389+Mint+Milk+-+4.JPG

missverniz.blogspot.com

swatch+kiko+nuovo+smalto+2012+nail+lacquer+360+Rosa+Fragola+Due+passate.jpg

makeupsunny.blogspot.it

China+glaze_peachy+keen_dupe_Kiko_.jpg

dottedaround.com

I also like this one, Max Factor Chilled Lilac.

Attachments

• dsc0831.jpg
    dsc0831.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 4

fashionpolish.com

Orly Glow Stick, it's awesome!
Orly+Glowstick+1.JPG

thepolishaholic.com

^ I like the look of quite a few of China Glaze's summer neon polishes, I'd love to know the names of shades!

I am not a huge fan of neon nail polishes, but some of the pinkish/ redish shades look really nice. I would love to know the name of them as well. :flower:

^I am not a huge fan of that :ermm: It has the same effect as the crackle nail polish which I really wasn't a big fan of.

I totally agree. Not my style at all. I think I used my crackle polish once :lol:

i love kiko nail polishes. my sister and mum bought me a few from spain. Ill post pics of the colours soon.

Artistic colour gloss

Hey!

Has anyone tried this new nail polish? It's like shellac but lasts longer and is more gel like.

If so, does anyone know of any salons in New York that use this technique?? I need one!! :blink::o:heart:

Thank you! :smile:

I love long tacky nails, which probably has everything to do with growing up in the 90s era of airbrushed acrylic nails & doorknocker earrings, so... pretty sure there arent many people on tFS who share this love, but I'll post anyway.

(I go to a salon to get the gel filled in & change the color in between fill ins myself & use a [polish] pen for details like dots or lines or whatever. )

tumblr_m70a67k1z11r9zq2ko1_400.jpg

my photo / from my instagram

Last edited by a moderator:
i love kiko nail polishes. my sister and mum bought me a few from spain. Ill post pics of the colours soon.

I just bought a handful too. They were on sale for E1.50! The quality is really good IMO so it felt like quite a scoop :D

I love long tacky nails, which probably has everything to do with growing up in the 90s era of airbrushed acrylic nails & doorknocker earrings, so... pretty sure there arent many people on tFS who share this love, but I'll post anyway.

(I go to a salon to get the gel filled in & change the color in between fill ins myself & use a [polish] pen for details like dots or lines or whatever. )

my photo / from my instagram

there's something that's actually so modern and current about this type of nail... starting to grow on me, I have to admit! :lol:

I kind of wish I could try an abbreviated version myself, but my nails are just not strong enough, and I'm afraid I'd somehow stab myself in the eye when dealing with my contact lenses :P

Has anyone tried Strange Beautiful's nail polishes? Apparently their colors are very conceptual (they have one that's inspired by menstrual blood!).
Colors-nail-polish-collection-of-Strange-Beautiful.jpg

Nail-polish-collection-of-Strange-Beautiful-collection.jpg

source: newsfashiontrend.com

I just bought a handful too. They were on sale for E1.50! The quality is really good IMO so it felt like quite a scoop :D

That is great! Yes i agree the quality is excellent. Even their lipglosses and eyeshadows are great too i use them all the time.

pls post a pic of the nail polish colours you got! i still need to post a pic of mine lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->