Nick Knight - Photographer

i'm not usually very drawn to his work but i do quite like these.....:flower:

Spike413 said:
Loved that Pirelli calendar he did!

Also love this shoot he did for Galliano's work at Dior....

Hi Spike!

THese are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! THankyou so much for these, Can you tell me more about them? How long ago? Where can I find them in print? I've never seen them before!!!!!

thanks again^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
He also directed the music video for Bjork's 'Pagan Poetry'. Very neat imagery there. Her outfit was also gorgeous.

you can ask nick knight a question on showstudio.com right now:woot:

Mine too! Unfortunately most of the pictures posted are of little red crossess...

^amazing, thanks for posting!

one iconic image from showstudio.com

kirsten owen in yamamoto
:heart:

i love the abstract quality of these images :heart:

thanks for posting these photos ladies :flower:

His use of Pure colour and line is absolutely breathtaking, there is so much force and movement in his photography, even the more still ones :heart: ...

Before hand, I'll apologize for any reposting of photos, It's just that not all the photos posted in this thread is showing up. Please feel free to delete as appropriate! :flower: ...

im00344.jpg

im00356.jpg

vam.ac.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.showstudio.com/projects/synaesthesia/Nick is one of my favorite photographers, he's so fresh and unusual. I love his earlier work for Dior (the last ones have been quite boring, but anyway, I still adore him).

"Synaesthesia"
POP S/S 2006
with Gemma Ward

all from SHOWstudio, with some unpublished images.

I love the site. It's so great. And when you think you've seen all of it, there's always stuff you didn't notice before. Wonderful. :crush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->