• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Noir - New Danish Label

This line is the bomb! I love the mission of the designer and the silohuette of the entire line is very appealing. I would love to see celebrities like Sarah Jessica Parker or Jessica Simpson endorsing the line for a good cause. Plus I think that they would look really awesome in all of the bubble like dresses.

I really like it!!! It looks really fresh and chic:woot: !!!!
Thanks for the post helena!!!

:heart: sounds great! so sick of these lookalike brands! and im loving hearing about brands who set themselves apart (though perhaps not as much as comme or watanabe who seem to differentiate for the sake of being different:ninja: )

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in love! Noir clothes are just like something I would wear and these pictures gave me a lot of inspiration. Do they sell their clothes anywhere else beside Denmark?

i recently read an interview with peter ingwersen in the danish magazine cover, that it's being sold in colette in paris and barney's in new york as well. :flower:

..also, the just updated their website again: www.noir-illuminati2.com

Black Is the New Green

By SANDRA BALLENTINE
Published: February 26, 2006
Noir's eco-friendly fashion.If you think that clothing with a conscience sounds about as sexy as cutting-edge fashion from Denmark, think again. Noir (above), a new label founded by the Copenhagen native Peter Ingwersen and designed by Rikke Wienmann, wants to make you look good and feel good about yourself at the same time. Ingwersen says that the line of rakish jackets, pants and shirts, many of which are made from sustainably produced Ugandan cotton, is intended for "a woman who believes in ethics but still wants to look stylish." Not to mention hot. Ask Naomi Watts, who liked the clothes enough to wear them on a recent cover of GQ, or Kim Hersov, the London girl-about-town who was seen stepping out in a sharply tailored jacket and flirty tulle top from the spring collection. So far, the only American store to carry the label is Ikram in Chicago, but if the initial buzz is an indication, Noir won't be in the dark for long.

(nytimes.com)

freja rocks noir, i guess they are economizing on the abondoned gucci customer, just my take...

I've seen the SS06 in person.

no words.. just one expression: :buzz:

The quality is amazing.. I could not stop starring and feeling... the SA probably thought I was crazy :lol:

So beautiful, exactly what I like to see on women :wub:

^and that review above makes it better :D

Noir!!!
I recently purchased 2 jacket and a skirt from them...at Lane Crawford...!
I was very shocked to find them there---because Lane Crawford does not carry "new" designers....!
But the clothings are very well made and attentive to all the details...! Beautiful cut and simply gorgeous!!

Xpose you should definitely check it out at Birger Christensen.. If you haven't already :D

augustus thats excellent.. I would really like to see some pictures...! :woot:

Bazilla, I really want to take some pictures but I don't have anyways to resize it!!!
What should I do...?

i just had a closer look at the collection at birger christensen today. i saw this amaaaazing pencil skirt with pleats and pockets. i swear i had bought if i hadn't already abused my creditcard as much as i had already. it's on the top of my list now though :heart: B)

Thanks for this info. I love hearing about new designers. I've been seeing some great stuff from Denmark. Is there an official website for NOIR?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicochanvinlabeill
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->