Nudity

I really hope that all models that are asked to be photographed topless or nude are over 18...

I don't have a problem with experienced models in their 20s like Natasha or Isabeli posing topless, I think it's beautiful. But I don't think it's right to have new models do it so early on in their career unless they are totally willing to.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hope that all models that are asked to be photographed topless or nude are over 18...

I don't have a problem with experienced models in their 20s like Natasha or Isabeli posing topless, I think it's beautiful. But I don't think it's right to have new models do it so early on in their career unless they are totally willing to.

Sadly, I'm sure it happens often. Mega has taken pictures of Magali N'Daye topless and panty-less and she's only like 16 or 17. =\

I remember Behati saying something to the effect of "If i ever did nudity, like my whole town and family would disown me" :lol:
That's one of the main things I like about her :smile:

I think that there's a fine line between artistic nudity and p*rn-like nudity. The female body is extremely beautiful, a work of art. I have no problem with nude paintings, sculptures, photographs...as long as it's done with taste. Cuz a person can easily tell when nudity is being used to sexually seduce people. It's important as to what goes into the picture, lighting...makeup...poses...and the photographers general intent. You can always tell the difference between Victoria's Secret and for instance, a Paulo Roversi photograph. I don't think it's right for any women of any age to be used for sexual photographs that sells their body like that. A women's body IS a work of art, and should not be defiled in a self selling sexual way.
I agree with all what's said... I'm not a professional maybe I may not explain that as well but I clearly dislike any nudes that has other purposes than showing women in an artistic manner... I remember when I had a little less knowledge in fashion to be more categorical and refused attention to anything that touched nude but watching Lara Stone in Purple Summer or Iselin Steiro in Smagazine really made me realize how wonderful a woman's body can be with lightings etc... how much consideration they can get with this artistry. Nonetheless I admit that there are some models I'd find weird or would never want to see nude (Constance, Lily D. or Vlada) - Lara was in that list too - they're so angelical that their purity would kind of blow way if never... I'm not the one deciding. :D

Why is it so hard to see male models get full nude shots as female models?
Too unfair.

You could make the argument that a full nude man shows his sexual organ more clearly than a woman? Some socities are just less embarrassed if they see a woman because her sexual organs are not as clearly exposed as a man. (And breasts are NOT a sexual organ.) But yeah, I know there's a double standard.

Because full frontal male nudes are, theoretically, much more "invasive".

If a male model posed nude (full-frontal, with really exposed genitals) it looks very p*rn-ish. Baptiste and Evandro have exposed and I think they've done it tastefully.

I have no desire to see Karl's Baptiste to pose frontal...but Karl may have taken some stuffs for private use... who knows

The last couple of years, it seems like photographers just keep using the same 4 or 5 models for nudity over and over. Lara, Anja R, Eniko, G van Seemus...

Kinda boring.

Andi Muise

source: elite barcelona
unknown photographer-testshots

Attachments

• 329.jpg
    329.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 390
  • 330.jpg
    330.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 388
  • 331.jpg
    331.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 387
  • 332.jpg
    332.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 392
  • 340.jpg
    340.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 384
Last edited by a moderator:
The last couple of years, it seems like photographers just keep using the same 4 or 5 models for nudity over and over. Lara, Anja R, Eniko, G van Seemus...

Kinda boring.

So true, but also many models don't agree to do naked work.

Nuditys are all beautiful, but in the society that we live, it's more agressive a pic of a d*ck than two boobs, and that's sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloome
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->