Dan Martensen Shoots Travelling Attire for Telegraph Men’s Style

Xq9titz.jpg

o8vPLtc.jpg
EZxyhRh.jpg

v9Ya94k.jpg

GifhTy1.jpg

eNkKuRl.jpg

FMPKTlP.jpg

Photography by Dan Martensen, styling by Clare Richardson, grooming by Benjamin Puckey. Model: Ollie Edwards at VNY.
http://www.mapltd.com/news/london/

A21BcFP.jpg

Morris Summer/spring 2014
Ollie Edwards and Danny Beauchamp
0hH8xED.jpg
vl9CAkc.jpg

VmASuD6.jpg
w3RXcFq.jpg
JS6Obyd.jpg

3XpKe9T.jpg

m437J4s.jpg
m437J4s.jpg
pg1EOPH.jpg

bH4HkoI.jpg
HvSWZSw.jpg
8JW05i2.jpg

LiSDOY3.jpg
SBjUmPk.jpg

http://morris.se/
fyeahollieedwards.tumblr.com

GQ China
Ph: Bruno Staub
Styling: Grant Woolhead

chrisboalsartists.com, jedroot.com

Windsor 14/15
kmkWGIKl.jpg

brU0Olfl.jpg

03U6kcBl.jpg

Facebook/Windsor

Last edited by a moderator:
Casting Call: 12 Minutes with Model Ollie Edwards

Meet Ollie Edwards,
tumblr_inline_nbaotikVzo1qffumu.jpg

the lucky guy who stars with supermodels Behati Prinsloo and Frida Gustavsson in the new Joe Fresh fall ‘14 campaign.
While on set at New York’s Milk Studios, we sat down for a chat with the British model while Prinsloo and Gustavsson did their supermodel thing in front of the camera.
It turns out Edwards started in the fashion industry behind the camera, as a retoucher—one of those people who make pretty people even prettier through the magic of Photoshop. We also learned the 28 year-old London native loves travel and riding motocross, when he’s not starring in campaigns for some of the world’s biggest fashion brands.

tumblr_inline_nbaor6vg6G1qffumu.jpg

On his life before modeling:
Ollie Edwards: I grew up just outside London and I started modeling when I was about 20 years old. I used to be a retoucher before that for fashion photography. Then I just started doing a little bit of modeling on the side and then the work got to be too much for me to keep up both jobs so I had to make a choice. I ended up quitting my retouching job and moving to New York eight years ago.
tumblr_inline_nbaosrp2IG1qffumu.jpg

On his preference for working behind the camera or in front of it:
OE: I like the lifestyle of what I do now, but I used to enjoy the retouching. I like working every day, so I enjoyed that side of it. But I guess I have a kind of nice life now. With modeling, you get to travel and you get a lot of time to do the things you want to do.
On his favorite travel destinations:
OE: Well, I love Mexico. I go there four or five times a year for work and vacation. I love San Miguel and Acapulco. I also love South Africa.
On his personal style:
OE: I wear a baseball cap almost every day, and then it’s just jeans and T-shirts. I’m quite casual to be honest. I like sneakers a lot. I wear suits almost all the time for my modeling work so I don’t wear them as often as I should off work.
On what he loves about Joe Fresh:
OE: Everything fits really well. It’s a nice and relaxed fit, but stylish at the same time. And Joe Fresh has some really great winter coats.

cool but ....why not a video interview???
joefresh.com

in taylor Swift’s music video for her song Blank Space with Sean O’Pry and in part she’s ripping apart portraits of Sean and then in one curious quick scene: it was actually Ollie in a RL campaign
siGUV9s.png

tumblr fyeahollieedwards

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->