Cast: Ollie Edwards

GQ Germany Digital Edition

VMan Spring/Summer 2020

Team Players

Photographer: Marcus Ohlsson
Stylist: Gro Curtis
Hair: Tamas Tuzes
Makeup: Morgane Martini
Cast: Jordy Ortiz, Dallas Seesoms, Parker Brown, Dylan Christensen, Cameron Schuesster, Joaquim Arnell, Alessio Pozzi, Chad White, Josh McGregor, Jacques Pougnet, Davidson Obennebo Joao Knorr, Mason McKenrick, TJ Moore, Hayden Mulliken, Eliseu Zimmer, Willow Barrett, Simon Souchois, Liam Little, Morocco Britt, Jack McQueen, David Yang, Hamid Onifade, Ben Hill, Alex Lundqvist, Ollie Edwards, Armando Cabral, Brad Kroenig, RJ King

VMan Digital Edition

For Orlebar Brown 2020 + 2021

Orelbar Brown website

For Ralph Lauren :wub:

Ralph Lauren website/instagram

Ollie has always been great, but I'm really loving his work now he's nearing 40 and rocking the grey-at-the-temples look. Super suave!

Random and unimportant Q: I came across his old Tumblr fan site (lol) a while back and saw that it ended with a rather abrupt message from the people who ran it. Essentially, it said they met Ollie at Nautica and as they found him unpleasant in some way, no longer wanted to continue the blog for him. Rather odd... Does anyone know what that was about? I can't think of anyone I know who has worked with Ollie who has had a single negative word to say about him...

Country Road S/S 2020: New Horizons

Country Road website + instagram

Those eyes :blush: His close up shots in this campaign are beyond stunning. And his smile is just so much fun.

#Waybackwednesday (Wayback to when "Wayback Wednesday" was a thing) : A mixed collection of Ollie's work for Nautica from 2015 - 2020

Nautica on Pintrest

Some more e-commerce work for Next:

Next.co.uk

It seems Ollie is back in New York now (or at least was for a time), so hopefully we'll see some more major work from him :smile:

Country Road Menswear 2021

Countryroad.com + @Countryroadman Instagram

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->