Outfits that are inspired by something

^ I agree! Oh this is a great thread everyones outfits are lovely^_^

urd yr very gd at keeping the outfit 'inspired' . . .
& not venturing too far into 'copied' :wink:

urd said:
post a pic, I want to see :woot:

It's this (except for the boots which I left at work because it was raining, so I just put on some others..)

You win the who-wore-it-better, though.. it looks really good with those shoes you wear it with, good job :smile:

It really is crazy though, almost everytime I see something and think oh I like that or oh I have that, it something you posted!! Kind of scary! At least it reaaaally scared me when you posted that outfit cause I thought it was me!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
This is an outfit I used to wear in highschool and that I had forgot about as i've had to put away my hoodies, but got reminded of when I saw this picture of MK Olsen in the leather jacket thread (credit to that thread). kind of funny.

therese, I love your MK outfit!! and you do look a lot like me in that earlier pic. and I think that outfit works very well with boots too. more suited for winter

Sources of pictures: Kris Van Assche runway shots from firstview, Hedi Slimane pic courtesy of Dior Homme MSN group.

alright...im gonna up some outfits I've already posted before in 'What Are You Wearing Today':

This outfit was inspired by Kurt Cobain/Grunge/Number (N)ine styling:

CIMG0289_edited.jpg

inspired by somethin like this...when Kurt wore old cardigans with denim, except i did a darker interpretation:

kneel1.jpg

Then there was this outfit...

Pictures001_edited.jpg

inspired by KVA's stylings of an easy dress shirt with sleeves rolled up worn over dark trousers and white sneakers...something like this:

00068.L.JPG

but again, i put my own interpretation with an overall darker, closer to monochromatic tone in my signature palettes of blacks and greys.

here's yesterday/today's outfit:

mattwongpicture_edited.jpg

inspired by this KVA look:

00055.L.JPG

denim on denim outfit, with white shirt and mismatched denim twist:

CIMG0301_edited.jpg

inspired by this pic of Hedi Slimane...

here's a suit look i posted early this year...not really an inspired look but the runway stylings of wearing these kind of slick, tailored suits with suede boots inspired me to try wearin the suit w/ my Tod's suede boots.

diorhomme1_edited.jpg

runway pic courtesy of Dior Homme MSN group.

yay, thanks for posting fade to black!:flower:
I really like your style

wow this thread is excellent..I have to get around to posting mine soon..

fade to black..I loooove your KVA inspired outfit, you look so hot!

Hello all... my first time ever posting, i think.. haha. Here's me, ripping off Marc Jacobss S/S 06 runway outfit... Haha!

efa01954.jpg
049e61cd.jpg

very cute milkfresh, you look a lot better than the one on the runway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->