Patrick Robinson for Paco Rabanne

new paco = bad idea

he's been extremely over-rated in every look Ive ever seen by him. anyway paco 2005 is possibly on the wrong side of cool. Moreover it's all about the vintage cardin and burberry vintage for me. paco is lounge lizard and im a classic prep.

On the other hand Robinson seems pumped up for this position. I like his confidence.
Though he sounded arrogent, he seems ready to shine. I hope he does.

Lady Grey welcome! Your comments are well received here! Really happy to have you here!

We really do not know what Robinson is capable of yet, so as i said the proof is in the pudding! he is a talent for sure! Lets see what happens....

Scott said:
I'm in agreement with Softie's observations. I am trying to be as open as I possibly can but this really sounds like a mad combination to me. Somebody known for more conservative sportswear going to a house most infamous for flamboyant chain-mail? This is really odd to me...

And his comments about management sound really narrow-minded and American to me btw. Sounds as if managment is strictly at big houses...but there is such a thing as bank managers who specialize in small independent businesses. If he wants to venture into his own label again perhaps he should do more research.

I Think he meant it got overwhelming for him. He needed real money and a great infrustructure to really get things going in a way he could really compete. At the same time he went from designer to jeans :doh:
So he was really really searching for anything to just stay on the scene. Business can get really precarious for a small designer even with people that specialize in small business behind him. Its really tuff out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Burke
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->