Peep Toe Tights

^^i was thinking with tights that the crotch area would be slipping down too..
so that it keeps slipping closer and closer to your knees..

i hate that :doh:

yeah---yanking them down is def not the best option...:lol:...
the ones from american apparel seem ok...as long as then stay tucked into your shoe in the back...
i'd hate for any skin to show at the heel ..

:ninja:...

i have these but as a knee high version. i really only ever wear them in winter under my jeans to keep me warm when im wearing open toe shoes :smile:
i always get mine from TABIO ... and cant live without them :heart:

yeah tabio is a great suggestion. i get my tights from them when i'm in london. I don't see why people are so against pulling down leggings though. If it works for you (like it does if you are short and have long leggings), do it. If it doesn't, then don't.

I'm short so all the footless tights I own I have to end up wearing it like this! hehe. I have never had a problem with it slipping down, but this is because I get tights that are really thick it's like I'm wearing really tight pants any way..

This look is fab :smile:

yeah tabio is a great suggestion. i get my tights from them when i'm in london. I don't see why people are so against pulling down leggings though. If it works for you (like it does if you are short and have long leggings), do it. If it doesn't, then don't.

exactly, im only 5'4 so it's easy to do for me!

miscacc10003_purpleb.jpg
miscacc10003_grayb.jpg
miscacc10003_blackb.jpg

They sell a version of the knee-high ones on Cutseygirl.com, then come in purple, grey and black for 6.99 and they are called, Spandex Over Knee Leg Warmers.

Here is Rihanna in the Identical pair:
attachment.php
attachment.php

(rihanna thread) :heart:

:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the Prada-wannabe socks from AA still for sale? I mean the two-toned ones...

It's not online and I am not sure if I have time to pick up at downtown Chicago.

Oh weird..! I kept doing this with some long red footless tights about a year ago because my feet were cold... who knew that it'd become a trend :D haha
S'quite funny.. some builders were shouting that I had holes in my tights or something.
Defiantely possible depending on how long the footless tights are..

mytights.com has some knock-off Prada-esque socks for those who are still interested:

*mytights.com*

The thing I'm hoping for is that the peep-toe deal doesn't extend into incredulous degrees. I say that peep-toe shoes are just enough. No need to make every bit of footwear peep-toe in element.

It wasn't until I seen a few pictures in which I finally seen what people were talking about. Simply put, these deals look more like stirrup pants... only on each leg and not originating from the waist. If I were a lady, I'd just stick with stockings/tights, long socks, regular socks, and that's it. No need to try to make EVERY style of footwear look terribly bad. As I say, "different doesn't always mean better." This is because you have different in a positive sense and different in a negative sense. This is more of different in a negative sense to me.

What would be my suggestions? Better have tall, fully-enclosed shoes. This is to avoid looking like a clown. I wouldn't recommend pumps or flats of any kind to compliment these "peep-toe tights." It just seems all senseless. I'd rather go with skinny-leg jeans and let the bottom part of the jeans take the form of the rest of what footwear I'm wearing (if I were a lady). I'm sorry. I don't find these to be very stylish. There will always be at least one lady who tries to wear it to where I make an exception, but I just don't see that with these tights right now.

As an off-topic note, it's good to go back to talking about tights as in regular tights and not as in leggings.

I think this style is unflattering and ugly. Even Rihanna looks ridiculous.

Rihanna looks disgusting
but I do like the prada socks.
I adore the way this lady wears them

3.jpg

streetpeeper

Even still... if I wanted a look like this and I were a lady, I'd go with leg warmers and ditch these tights. Would any of you leg warmer fans agree with me on this?

[UPDATE] By the way, Rihanna is beautiful. VERY beautiful. Anything to take away from her beauty or something thereof is unacceptable.

I like this trend.. The way I think I will do it is that I will just pull the leggings over the heel. I dont want to waste money to buy completely new ones when I have many pairs of leggings anyway..

from the mischa barton thread
source: wenn

Attachments

• th_48672_wenn1699628.preview_122_109lo.jpg
    th_48672_wenn1699628.preview_122_109lo.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 162
  • th_48683_wenn1699630_122_1178lo.jpg
    th_48683_wenn1699630_122_1178lo.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 162
i was so blinded by mischa's new bad blonde hair that i didn't even notice the tights :lol:

thanks for drawing them to our attention :wink:

Yeah, my friend wears her leggings like this, by literally just pulling them over her heel.
I'm a bit unsure on whether I like it or not. I think you have to wear them with the right outfit, or else you can just look a bit tacky! As someone has already said: Susie wears them very well!

i don't think there is too much to discuss. this is the type of thing that just happens naturally. i wear mine this way, a. because i love my summer/spring shoes that leave my ankle/top foot area cold, so i just pull them down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RobAllen4599
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->