Pirelli Calendar 2010 [No images from the calendar allowed]

FRANCY ITALY

Reaction score
Important notice

Please do not post versions of the calendar photographs in this thread. You may post links to other websites with images of the calendar, but at the direct request of Pirelli, do not post any on tFS. Thank you.

Photographer: Terry Richardson

Models confirmed for now: Ana Beatriz Barros, Gracie Carvalho and Georgina Stojiljkovic

Place: Trancoso, Bahia

I hope Terry Richardson being the photog doesn't mean Anna Selezneva:yuk:

I think i have to report what was rumored in Italy after the press conference of 2009 calendar..

it was that maybe the 2010 calendar may be shot in India by Steven Meisel, so waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more interesting

^That sounded 10x more interesting, shooting in South America just sounds like it's going to be so predictable. But I know I wouldn't like the choice of models with Meisel shooting.

Is there a source for this information?

Georgina :woot:

oh sorry yes! it is shot in these days in Brazil so it is reported on brazilian site wishreport.com.br

I know - boo at it not being 2010 yet! :wink: Thanks for the news though! :D Maybe we'll see some making-of pics leaked?

I could have sworn I heard that Catherine shot Pirelli again and that it was in Brazil weeks ago, but I cannot remember where or even if it's true or not. I suppose it won't happen considering Richardson is shooting.

Nooooo not Terry!!:cry:I'm now 99 % sure i'll hate it.
ETA:wait,wait,wait,so is it 100% that Steven is not shooting it?I didn't even know it had been announced.I'm even more:cry: now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pirelli with Meisel would just be.... :shock: :woot: :clap: But well. I guess we can only take what we get. At least the confirmed girls (take away Ana) sound great so far!

Totally is not Meisel.. it was only a rumor just after the launch of the 2009 calendar.. it woul be too wonderful to be true and unusual place - India, and the best photographer - Meisel..

Oh god.. Terry's works has been frequently hit & misses for me... So I think we would have to wait and see for this.

But I'm really excited for Georgina! She's getting more major every second!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->