Pirelli Calendar 2011 by Karl Lagerfeld [No images from the calendar allowed]

Thanks for the full calendar! Really spectacular!:woot::heart::flower:

Jeneil Williams, Isabeli Fontana, Heidi Mount, Natasha Poly, Magdalena Frackowiak, Daria Werboy, Abbey Lee Kershaw, Baptiste Giabiconi, Brad Kroenig, Lara Stone and Julianne Moore were all STUNNING!!
I wish Natasha and Baptiste had more shots

anyone know were I can get the calendar??

Jeneil Williams, Isabeli Fontana, Heidi Mount, Natasha Poly, Magdalena Frackowiak, Daria Werboy, Abbey Lee Kershaw, Baptiste Giabiconi, Brad Kroenig, Lara Stone and Julianne Moore were all STUNNING!!
I wish Natasha and Baptiste had more shots

anyone know were I can get the calendar??

unfortunately they don't sell it, they made very few copies and give them as gift to vips and clients etc

^^you can get the calendar on EBAY in the coming months. That's really the only place unfortunately.

its interesting that Natasha only got one shot... and it was a body shot, not even a close up of her face
it's a bit of a slap in the face:innocent: :lol:
obvioulsy her face shots weren't that good

she has a shot with 2 other girls :innocent:
nothing wrong with focuisng on Nataha's Body, its Fab you know ^_^

right, cause i'm sure it was all NATASHA'S fault that there weren't more pics of her.. we all know girl can pose nude.

the model bashings sometimes get to serious here.. from chanel to natalia. and that one shot of natasha is much better to me than any of the other shots freja and abbey got..

but whatever! i have an actualy question, when are the calenders gonna start selling on ebay?

and why is juliane (sp?) there?

right, cause i'm sure it was all NATASHA'S fault that there weren't more pics of her.. we all know girl can pose nude.

the model bashings sometimes get to serious here.. from chanel to natalia. and that one shot of natasha is much better to me than any of the other shots freja and abbey got..

but whatever! i have an actualy question, when are the calenders gonna start selling on ebay?

and why is juliane (sp?) there?

I have doubts they're gonna sell it on ebay
If you see some let me know :lol:

but isn't it only available for VIP clients :unsure:

It really wasn't bashing just an observation... Geez!
I find it so amusing when Poly fans are so quick to defend her whenever she isn't crowned Queen of the universe
And LiranYana what other shot has she got ??

I got Vanity Fair magazine and inside there are some of the pics in big!! if possible i'll scan them in HQ soon ^_^

^ That would be great. Thanks dear.

i wasn't defending natasha, i was defending every model that always gets bashed for miniscule things that have nothing to do with them.

and who are these "VIP" clients?

The only Pirelli calendar that i remember is the one with Coco, Lily Cole and the others with Japanese styling (wearing kimono), could anybody tell me what year the calendar is??

and who are these "VIP" clients?
Pirelli is a tire company, and I also think that they sponsor racing teams, so presumably it's people who sell tires. Now I doubt if it is the mom and pop tire shops up the street, rather it is very large sellers and distributors of tires and luminaries in the racing world.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I thought that article was sort of offensive... :(

Really liking these pictures! Then again, anything is better than Terry's attempt last year. :lol:

Let's get those Gold AMEX Cards out!! :o

Hot gift? Nude 2011 Pirelli calendar tops $700 on eBay

We all know how the Pirelli calendar can warm up garage walls on winter nights this time of year. But since it's produced in such limited numbers, few can peruse it all year long. Along comes eBay to the rescue, where recycled copies are selling for upward of $700.
We took a gander at eBay today after noticing that the Johannesburg Times is reporting that only 100 copies of the calendar were doled out in South Africa, one of 160 countries where the tiremaker says it does business. The new 2011 calendar couldn't be more exclusive.
And it's easy to see why. In addition to the world's hottest models nude or in various states of undress, this year's calendar features actress Julianne Moore as the Greek goddess Hera, in keeping with Karl Lagerfeld's mythology theme this year.
The "buy anytime" price of one copy is $725 and we note that one copy sold for $800 a couple of weeks back. But even when 2011 has come and gone, we suspect the Pirelli calendar will be a collectors' item.

USAToday

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->