Post your favorite Oscars looks

Nicole's wore the Galliano in 1997, so it shouldn't qualify for this thread, right?

My favourites; Kate Winslet in 2002 ( Ben de Lisi? ) and Cate Blanchett in 2005 ( Valentino ).

Last edited by a moderator:
Sources:
abc.net
foreverkate.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Kate Winslet (1998:(

katela.jpg
dress by Alexander Mcqueen for Givenchy Haute Couture.

Nicole Kidman never goes wrong, her Chanel Haute Couture during the year she presented Best Actor is my absolute favorite :heart:

I can't wait to see what she's wearing tomorrow night. :woot:

From the original list of people, it's definitely Charlize Theron for me. I think that's the best anyone ever looked at the Oscars.

Here's how I'd rank them all

1. Charlize
2. Julia
3. Halle
4. Nicole
(all really great)
5. Gwyneth (no so much)

This is the frist one I thought of! Versace

asis11022004102800.jpg

icircle

Zeta_Jones_Cath.jpg

fashiondish.com

Ohh this is a great thread. Theres so many I love. I pretty much agree with everyone already.

My Favs (in random order:(
1) Kate Hudson in the gold Versace
2) Charlize in the orange Vera Wang
3) Halle Berry in the purple sequinced dress from about 5+ years ago. Cant remember the designer. (Badgley Mischka maybe?)
Ok, and to be honest, I love all her other Oscar dresses too!
4) Renee's vintage yellow dress
5) Cate Blanchett's yellow Valentino dress from last year

I'm surprised no one mentioned gwyneth in tha pale pink strapless stella mcartney dress...I loved that one, so simple and understated and it fit her perfectly.

I am going for Cate Blanchette (before she started wearing the boring 'i'm so old-school Hollywood dresses) in 2000 when she wore that black dress with the gold accents.

Also Angelina Jolie's Morticia get up was just hot. Or maybe she is just hot. Hard to tell :rolleyes:

Oh and the two women whose clothing and (also just them) I always dislike are Renee and Charlize. I am voting for Halle's dress from the original options.

jennyd80 said:
I'm surprised no one mentioned gwyneth in tha pale pink strapless stella mcartney dress...I loved that one, so simple and understated and it fit her perfectly.

Really? I thought it gave her a major case of quadrabooby. :sick:

Halle and Charlize. But I would have to pick Halle and that's for sure.. (;

lifeis said:
i love charlize inthis dress:

it was HER night.

theron.jpg

that dress is so unbelievably sexy.
I also loved that cute little yellow dress Renee Zellweger wore. There's too many beautiful dresses. But I always loved Reese Witherspoon's choices. And of course Selma Blair's blue dream dress she wore last year ( I think?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->