Prada & Miu Miu Resort 2006

haha well then you are more than welcome to it lena :lol: Looking at it again, that first blazer looks quite Gap-esque.

I wouldn't have even been able to tell the difference between the Prada and the Miu Miu if it hadn't been separated.

Since when does Prada prpduce cruise collections for itself and its sister Miu Miu? I'm so surprised!!! The Prada lace dress is beautiful (reminds me of Chanel couture) and the Miu Miu looks are delighfully modest and very French. However, not one thing on those models represents real Prada, that's so sad. But I suppose this is beeswax....

Where did the images come from?

yeah the dress doesn't really say prada to me either.. it does look like chanel... but its beautiful nonetheless

Pastry said:
Since when does Prada prpduce cruise collections for itself and its sister Miu Miu?

Where did the images come from?

its years now that Prada & miumiu present resort/cruise lines
as for the credits, all go to wwd (as stated on first post of this topic Pastry :wink:)

It all seems rather boring to me. I do like the purse in the first miu miu picture, although pattern on the skirt looks :yuk: .

I quite like this - agree that the Mui mui is more interesting (and probably more affordable anyway).

The Prada's really ugly, but I like the second Miu Miu look (navy coat).

i dont like it too dull too me they should have done a bit more research to spice it up a little and some of it looks cheap.

Kimkhuu said:
I usually have a thing for the Miu Miu designs, which are always very cute and elegant. But this time around, I find her designs very boring, so are the Prada ones.

Rather predictable. Especially in the first outfit, there's too much going on. I want to see it more simple.
I have nothing to add. I'm unimpressed.

I think I just prefer the miu miu out of habit; I loved the brand and the logo a long time ago and now I am still obsessed with it - even though I don't even see anything I like here. I agree that some of the jackets look almost - dare I say - cheap?!!

more prada pics from style.com...love the dresses:

106m.jpg
107m.jpg

108m.jpg
109m.jpg

110m.jpg

It's like re-hashed Prada from a few years back. But I don't mind it. The dresses are very pretty, and flattering too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
konster
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->