Prada & Miu Miu Resort 2007

This collection is stuck in the 80's, but not in the cool way. Those shoes, the leggings, that belt (LITERALLY my mother has that belt...LITERALLY, Ive worn it)

I like that red dress, with completely different shoes and without the leggings and belt...

Topshop goes safe and boring...It looks as if some sad high street store would've come up with something "Prada inspired"...

gius said:
it certainly looks easy to wear, but the design isn't as interesting as her designs for the regular labels. it's too bad because reading the description in the first post, i was hoping it would actually be more "experimental." i do like the print on the red dress... hope to see a closeup :o

what is the "resort" collection supposed to be for?
is it only one collection each year?
im wondering on that too..the whole meaning of resort collection

i usually look at resort collections as super wearable...don't really look at the design design

I like the first look so much and the last red dress too..

but this is supposed to be prada & miu miu ? Please.

i don't mind the first miu miu dress, but no leggings please!! nothing i'd rush out and buy though.

i really like the miu miu looks, especially the neutral coloured ones
for some reason, the miu miu dresses have got more tailoring that the really simple, boring prada dresses..hmm

Looks a bit different from her usual collection, even for the Resort.

I quite like the yellow dress, the rest is... :ninja:

I hate the shoes with platforms (black and brown ones)

all resort collections are soooooo boring!!! its created for the boring/ conservative people who want to buy something from a design label but finds the main collection way too edgy for their lifestyle.

a cop out if you ask me....

designers should look at resort as a capsule from the main collectio or a sneak peak into the next season rather then creating boring basics to fullfill the mainstream's lack of creativity in their wardrobe.

resort = gap

eeeuuwww//
i'm sorry to say that i'm very disgusted!!!!!!!
at least the miumiu collection is OK.
but it's not close to being GOOD.

where can i see the whole collection?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbbbty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->