Pretty Little Liars - "Never trust a girl with an ugly secret"

^ They've been in high school for four years, now they are in their fifth year. They should've graduated by now :lol: But yeah I agree.

Also I think that right now they have contrats for 6th & 7th season so god knows what they will come up with to make it last that long.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ you know, I thought the same things during the recent episode.. the only way I could come up to explain that is that each season was 6 months and not a whole year or something like that, Since Ali was "kidnapped and held captive" for two years that would be 4 seasons. I'm not sure if they show started when they were freshman either.

I hope it doesn't get past season 7, that would be ridiculous! Still it is an addictive show :lol:

what is this scene when two girls/twins walk into the toilet room while the others girls are talking and when they leave the two ares miling?;o

I'm happy Emily and Paige worked things out:smile:

Ali gets on my nerves so much, I can't stand it.

Also, dont you find it a lilttle bit pathetic nad naive and stupid how fast Toby became a policeman, it is impossible to be a policeman in two days, or even a week ;o They should've implemented the idea last season.

I really like Spencer's hair, they always look pefrect, even when they r mess:D

I do like the twist this season has presented in the Ali story, but it is kind of troubling the statement the writers are making. When Paige tells the girls(spoiler) she followed Ali to that abandoned barn and that it appears she is building an army of her own I couldn't help but feel that high school students are so impressionable that they would actually follow a potentially sociopathic narcissist to fatal lengths. Like the scene with the twins, I almost could see the conversation Ali would have with them...(spoiler) "hey guys, after American history wanna talk about how we kill Mona over YogenFruz?"Ali as A all along and using her classmates as helpers in her evil schemes.

Certainly the strength in the writing is in the characterization, I feel for each one of the four main girls and cannot still fully grasp why someone would go to such lengths to destroy and cruelly play with their lives.

Spoiler: I honestly was beginning to think that Jessica Delaurentis fully understood Alison's mental issues and was convincing herself to kill Alison and bring in Betheny as Alison's replacement......totally crazy but it really did seem to appear how the story line was playing out. Certainly explain why both Betheny and Jessica died...Alison's self preservation. But the new twist with Jessica having an affair with Betheny's dad only raises more questions.

Did you see the last ep ??

Not much has happened.BUT, does anyone else think Mike could be A? I remember Mona's face, she was so surprised to see this person, like she new him/her. Also, i do not believe it was Ali,she isnt so stupid as not to tie her hair or wear a wig.. it is someone who set her up.What is more, the writers stated we saw A in the 1st ep, so this could mean it is Mike , too.
also what annoys me is Jason, his missing story, the part when he got 'lost' after the elevator thing.

All in all, I'm so disappointed with this episode;o it was so bad.

While the show doesn't really follow the books, the books do continue after the girls graduate high school, so I don't think it would be out of the question to keep the show going after the girls graduate.
Also, why would anyone wanna be friends with ali, I get that they wanted to be with her when she was popular, but she's an awful person and terrible friend who hurts far more than she helps, why would these girls give their loyalty to her.

I;m getting tired of this series, i do not mind it being a causal series after everything is resolved, but not now. i want more A, mmore action like it used be, and now it is boring to death.

Pretty Little Liars Star Keegan Allen: I Know Who 'A' Is ... and So Do You!
For five seasons, Pretty Little Liars fans have been asking one question: Who is A?

Keegan Allen, who stars as Spencer Hastings's (Troian Bellisario) boyfriend Toby Cavanaugh, says he has the answer ... and meticulous viewers could solve the mystery, too.

"I do know who it is," Allen tells PEOPLE of the latest baddie to cyber-bully Rosewood's four leading ladies. "And what I love about who it is is that everyone knows who it is ... but it will be so shocking and surprising."

"Everyone will freak out because it's so clearly in every episode," he adds, laughing. "When it's finally revealed, you could literally go back to season 1 and knowing who it is, you can be like, 'Oh, wow. Whoa. This has been here all along, and I never noticed it,' which is, I think, brilliant."

Challenge accepted. But as we obsess over the ABC Family series, Allen is pursuing another one of his many passions: photography. The 25-year-old's new photo book, life.love.beauty, comes out Feb. 5.

From taking his first ever picture (of the Los Angeles riots) at the age of 10 to snapping behind-the-scenes shots of his costars, the book chronicles Allen's creative journey and rise to fame.

"Before I ever began my training as an actor, I was really obsessed with the idea of sharing moments," he says, "and the best way to share moments – and I think one of the most compelling means of human communication – is photography."

Considering PLL was the third most popular show on Twitter for 2014, it's no surprise that Allen is using social media to promote the project. But even Tumblr queen Taylor Swift hasn't gotten this intimate with followers: Keegan is sending Snapchats to and even calling people who pre-order life.love.beauty.

"The response has been so incredible, and I've gotten to talk to hundreds and hundreds of people, and a lot of people have shared their own personal photo journals," he says. "I don't look at my fans as fans and followers, I look at them as friends."

As for his day job, Allen kept coy about whether the Liars can trust his character in a town where every cop seems to go crooked ("That's a question for sure for [showrunner] Marlene King and [executive producer] Joseph Doughtery") but promises plenty of twists and turns.

"So much of the show separates itself from other teen dramas out there because [the writers] have knowledge of classic cinema," he says. "They're showing the audience all of the cards this season, they're giving the audience all the secrets."

And for Tuesday night's episode, Allen is teasing a big scare.

"I do remember shooting a scene and going to our producers like, 'You guys are going to really do that, okay, cool, wow ... that's terrifying, but okay,' " he says. "I was taken aback by how extreme tonight's episode is."

Pretty Little Liars airs Tuesdays at 8 p.m. ET on ABC Family.
people.com

^ I bet it's Aria who has a team and someone from her team really hates her and that's why they tried to kill her several times :mrgreen:

But if it isn't one of the girls, I'm done with the show. They ran out of A candidates. Ezra and Toby were A's. So it's either Alison or one of the girls. I'm pretty sure no one is going to buy the idea that a side character is A so if the producers want to get another season, they for sure will choose one of the girls.

this ep was good :smile:
Ive started to think that Toby could be A, but idk. I think Ive mentioned it , but the producer said we know A from the very first ep, like we saw this person. This could be Toby as he could be angry at girls for what they have done in the past. :unsure:

Ok, that was a horrible ending! The theory they used was my theory 3 years ago.

These two episodes of season 6 have been more exciting than the whole season 5 :lol:

I guess lots of you have lost interest in the series.

I recommend you see a tumblr: theplltheorist .

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilywatch
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->