Proenza Schouler S/S 2013 : Julia Nobis and Irina Nikolaeva by David Sims

Their advertisements always suck. It baffles me that they can't translate the the creativity infused in those clothes into their advertisements, which end up looking like something I could easily do.

Did they create that logo in Microsoft Word 97? :lol:
:lol: agree about the logo, it's ugly. Photography is interesting and I'm glad for both girls but I don't know, I have the feeling it could be better.

I loved the way the colection was influenced by tumblr but not in a very literal way but this is just too much mainly this last one. I dont think David Sims is the fit for PS, McLennon or Vanderperre made more justice this is just too much.

I really like the first two shots but the last ones in #18 are extremely bizarre. Looks like some hipster sh*t I'd find on tumblr.

I just want to physically gouge out that logo :cry:
ITA the first photos (on prev. page) looked more promising. The photos on this page are just bad. :doh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't even notice the logo, but yuck that's truly ugly.

not defending because i dont even like the first shots, but wasn't there collection kind of collaged images mashed together on acid (or some other trippy reference) I think the ads suit the collection. They are also a brand that gets enough money to where they don't really need an ad everyone gets because they are so hyped

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foussman
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->