• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Purple F/W 2009 : Freja Beha Erichsen by Terry Richardson

I like the collection too but I wish the styling was different than what you can see for free on style.com

About the scans, I apologize for the odd aspect of the pages but my scanner does not seem to like white margins and so doesn't bother to scan them at all.
5. Purple Fashion men
-Stefano Pilati in own clothes; photographed Olivier Zahm; one shot is with Kate Moss and another with a girl unknown to me; there is also an interview
The girl is Charlotte Casiraghi.

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

you should! ^_^ I´m really tired and it takes really long to make the easiest improvements....

here´s a preview, the rest will be posted later.
If you want to go to bed, I can post snaps until your scans are ready tomorrow.
Y/N?

Thank you for the scans Harumi & candlebougie... but please remember to credit yourself as the scanner or credit the source in every post.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh so your purple is fell to pieces already... so its not hard to scan already. hope youre not upset `bout that fact :flower: thanks for scans and snaps

Preview part IV:

my snaps
oh so your purple is fell to pieces already... so its not hard to scan already. hope youre not upset `bout that fact :flower: thanks for scans and snaps
Actually Alien Sex Friend, Purple is a B*TCH to scan.:lol:
The mag is so massive and the glue so thick that it took me 15 mins to shred it to parts.
And no, I shred all my mags after I read them so I don't care. :flower:

Also, hate to be a Karma hustler but candlebougie was actually hesitating to post her scans because she thought they were not good enough.

So please tomorrow when she post them remember she scanned a hella long editorial from a VERY expensive magazine that she had to tear apart for everybody's benefit so please say thank you and send her Karma.
OK? :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prodigal96
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->