question regarding fabric

yojimbo

Reaction score
i just bought this grandaddy tee, it's made of 100 percent cotton, it's ribbed cotton also.

my question is, i just washed it and put it through the dryer.. afterwards, the fabric of the shirt got kind of krinkled, or wrinkly looking, definetely not smooth as it was when i first wore it..

i thought you could put fabric made of cotton, through the dryer? i was thinking of putting it through the washing machine again, and then hanging it up to dry tomorrow, so to straighten out the wrinkles.

suggestions?

btw, here's the link to the granddaddy tee:
http://www.asos.com/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=75296&cid=-1

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, this is on the page you linked:

Care Information
spacer.gif

Machine wash at 30 degrees, do not bleach, warm iron, do not tumble dry, do not dry clean

I have some stackable screens that I use to dry cotton shirts like this, that should not be tumble dried.

You could try soaking the shirt (no need for a wash cycle, I wouldn't think) and then drying it flat and seeing if that solves the problem. I don't know if it will or not. Good luck, and remember to read your care labels!

wow.. i just noticed that a lot of the stuff i bought at asos have the same care information.. it's going to be some work to maintain these clothes.. :huh:

ive not heard of stackable screens before.. are there places i can get them online? i was planning on just using a coat hanger to hang them outside during the day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sruggirello
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->