Your best t-shirt

The_Jones

Reaction score
I think T-Shirts are a very important fashion staple that is often ignored. The right Tee is golden:blush: . What makes the perfect tee for you?

I'd have to say the feel of the cotton, or is it cotton? Im not up on fabrics but it was probaly a blend that i experianced that made me fall in love with a tee i bought in LA. You cant believe my anger when i moved and forgot to pack it:(

i have broad shoulders so it is hard to find a t-shirt that fits them and still fits my body, but i love american apparel t-shirts, i have at least 8

I also really like t-shirts. Current favourite is this by petit bateau (pic from petitbateau:(

70659_54_v.jpg

I also love my gaspump, antiwar Marc Jacobs. But i think when my new vivienne westwood propaganda arrives, that would be the all time-fav

I have never underestimated the t-shirt. Nor have i ignored it. :P
I LOVE the humble T. Not too tight, not too loose.

I've only just discovered American Apparel- -- i agree. they are great although i was expecting a bit cheaper cause i'd heard they were really cheap :blush:

but saves me from buying overpriced Marcs (from sydney...has gone downhill anyway) t-shirts that i used to like. :rolleyes:

justlooking said:
I have never underestimated the t-shirt. Nor have i ignored it. :P
I LOVE the humble T. Not too tight, not too loose.

I've only just discovered American Apparel- -- i agree. they are great although i was expecting a bit cheaper cause i'd heard they were really cheap :blush:

but saves me from buying overpriced Marcs (from sydney...has gone downhill anyway) t-shirts that i used to like. :rolleyes:

ooooooo I :heart: American Apparel. I never really got what was so great about them until i bought one. And we lived happily ever after...:P

Tshirts are a must have. I like american apparel tshirts and also I gotta love the good ole Hanes tshirts. :smile:

I love oversized tee's with skinny jeans. I buy H&M men's one in size S, their perfect<3 . Not too big and not too small.

dizzytacks oh I love broad shoulders on men:flower:
Lvizo you must be reeeally little if you can pull off S as oversized?

I can't really bring anything new in to this thread since I have been a sucker for AA:heart:tees (and clothes) for about 5 years now!

So true! in my case Canadian! For me there's nothing like a good 'ol Jockey V-Neck.
*Happiness* said:
Tshirts are a must have. I like american apparel tshirts and also I gotta love the good ole Hanes tshirts. :smile:

finch said:
So true! in my case Canadian! For me there's nothing like a good 'ol Jockey V-Neck.

:D Jockey tees are good too! My hubby has some of those.

I finally found my perfect white tee, after what feels like years and years of searching. Generra does a cotton blend, that is really drestressed, and the perfect fit, they are really a dream. I live in them.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Where do you buy them? I'm always on the hunt for the perfect tee!

^I buy mine at Barney's here in New York, but I think the brand is pretty big, so it shouldn't be too difficult to find. They sell them on tons of websites, but be careful because they have a lot of different material options, and some aren't so good.

Thank you, I will check it out! :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
holiday said:
dizzytacks oh I love broad shoulders on men:flower:
Lvizo you must be reeeally little if you can pull off S as oversized?

I can't really bring anything new in to this thread since I have been a sucker for AA:heart:tees (and clothes) for about 5 years now!

:flower: holiday, and Lvizo i must agree, when i read your post i was thinking the same thing

pucci, I just got a black gennera t shirt from bleuclothing.com and love it. You have to size up about 2 sizes if you want a slightly looser look. I'm not sure if it varies but at least the one I got is made to be tight.

love t's they are great but i was just wondering anyone have any styling tips on how to make a slightly baggy t look great with a skirt-mini or knee length?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->