Your best t-shirt

Oh, Generra does make a great t-shirt. I just bought one and I love it, but my favorite is still American Apparel's deep v-neck shirt. I think I have 12 now, I absolutely live in those!

I absolutely love t-shirts. It's almost all I ever wear. I wear the white hanes for work because I'm a waitress.

tshirts are crucial for me. i despise fake vintage because it detracts from real vintage people take time to obtain.

ie:
"oh nice black sabbath 83 tour shirt! did you get that at urban outfitters?"
"..."

As for the fit, I like tees that are soft and close fitting. I also agree with you djork, about not liking fake vintage tees. My favorites are artsy & original tees. Right now I like Imagaination Foundation tees. Here's one my mom got me for Christmas that says "create beauty"
createbeauty.jpg
(own photo)

LVizo said:
I love oversized tee's with skinny jeans. I buy H&M men's one in size S, their perfect<3 . Not too big and not too small.

did you just say a S is oversized lol

Best V-Neck Tees

Hello m'darlings. I am ready to add more of these simple tees into my wardrobe for spring/summer. But first: where are the best v-neck tees located at? American Apparel??? J. Crew??? Please share the stores where you all buy them from :flower:

P.S. I'm looking for them in the gray range (anything from white to black). Thanks!

I love the white tees from American Vintage semi sheer so light and lux against the skin.

i really love the look of a plain white hanes v neck. however they are so thin and you can see my bra right thru (large chested makes it worse) any ideas of a tshirt that might do better for me.

The right shirt won't bunch under my armpits or gets stained because they are scrunched against my pits and deodorant.

For plain, basic t-shirts (usually to wear under other things) I get the organic cotton ones from Primark. They come in a variety of colours and long or short-sleeved.
The majority of my t-shirts have designs on them, often a bit mad & quirky, often with cat-related designs, and I buy them where I see them. I've had quite a few from Criminal Damage recently.

ahh i love a good tee!
my faveorite one is either my lyocell/sheer black one from topshop boutique or the tri-blend deep v neck american apparel one :smile:

i bought this tee a while ago, now it's my absolutely summer essential and favorite :heart:
i like it's v-neck and slouchiness, it's also quite soft and sheer, therefore i'm wearing a t-strap underneath...
it's mint green
well, it's a little french (or i'm wrong?) brand called "i love my tee". very good price, i got it for 19 euros on sale. i personally don't like overpriced basic tee, anything more than 50 euro is overpriced to me

Attachments

• 3493574193_5f07c5bcf6.jpg
    3493574193_5f07c5bcf6.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 3494402906_036f0c8e47.jpg
    3494402906_036f0c8e47.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->