Questionable Designer Accessories #1 - Why Did They Decide to Put Their Logo on This?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great thread thanks for making me aware of all these items as I didn't know half of them existed!!! people must be crazy to spend their hard earned money on things like a Guicci ERASER!!!! to name one of many ............

haha that Gucci eraser is the most useless thing I've ever seen..
I wonder if there ever were a designer cigarettes? Except Vogue, but I don't think that has to do something with real Vogue.

There are YSL Cigarettes
ysl-cigarettes.jpg

whattoputinamanbag.blogspot

They are like $28 dollars a carton I am not sure what that means I dont smoke but if I did:innocent:. Is a carton like a pack or that big package thing?

carton has to be a big package.. to 2,8 dollars for a pack :smile: wow that's cheap..and that's weird..

Designer Water:

tenThousand.jpg

$2,600

rose_alabaster.jpg

pink alabaster (creamy pink)
$40

OMG.jpg

The 2010 Berkeley Springs Water Festival "Peoples Choice Gold Medal Winner" - $35

They have a nice variety...heheh...

http://www.blingh2o.com/store/

Cheapest one is $32... I wonder if it makes you pee gold??

Last edited by a moderator:
YSL Travel Adapter
Yves Saint Laurent Travel Adapter, $450 available to pre-order now, but not in stores until July at select Yves Saint Laurent boutiques

vogue.com

i think Prada have an obsession with creating Pointless Accessories

1. Cellphone Recharging Kit £150
2. Travel Adapter £195
3. Contact Lens Kit £150
1arb45d02f0002z1.jpg
2ar8979z2f0002z1.jpg
2ara189z2f0002z1.jpg

Prada.com

^^ Haha Chanelcouture09, I was just about to say that. It's one of those things you want but would probably end up hidden in somewhere in the house.

I'd take up smoking just for the YSL cigs. Lol, kidding ofcourse, but it does look rather sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->