Questionable Designer Accessories #1 - Why Did They Decide to Put Their Logo on This?

Status
Not open for further replies.
droogist said:
Still more Gooch: icecube tray :rolleyes:
ss04_gf_126142_J3200_1000-full.jpg

I actually think thats kind of cute!!!!!!!!:wink:

dont forget the gucci log carrier- a must for your fireplace for only £700 (!)
ss05_hm_130856_A4J10_1000-full.jpg

This thread is hilarious!

This is pretty pointless: the Dior baby bottle

DiorBabyBottle.jpg

*Happiness* said:
^^^Like I would really put my Chanel snowboard in the SNOW! :lol: :lol:
Seriously, I want one just so I can sit in the lodge with it. Same with the Chanel surfboard, Ill just sit on a chair with it next to me. Ultimate accessories.

Diorling said:
Seriously, I want one just so I can sit in the lodge with it. Same with the Chanel surfboard, Ill just sit on a chair with it next to me. Ultimate accessories.

Don't forget your Chanel hot cocoa mug to accompany you on those cold winter nights. :blush:

Wow I love this thread!! Keep em' coming!

Why am I not cool enough to find these quirky things, I've been putting off work all night to try to find something and I'm coming up empty :(

I actually love the Chanel snowboard, would love to have one when i go snowboarding in Norway :smile:

Diorling said:
OMG! Brian I was going to mention the mobile phone holder but I decided not to cause it's not pointless. I remember the holder cause it was in Clueless.

YES!!!!!!!

the chanel evian bottle holder was in clueless, too!

Not an accessory, but a peculiar exercise in branding...I've never seen them outside France...Yves Saint Laurent ciggies

Attachments

• YSL.gif
    YSL.gif
    20 KB · Views: 47
i honestly don't find these things pointless. just frivolous. they still have a function or use. and i have to admit, i've got a Gucci leather inflatable travel neck pillow: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/uncreated/GG1.jpg and it comes with matching eye mask and ear plug case. :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
droogist said:
Not an accessory, but a peculiar exercise in branding...I've never seen them outside France...Yves Saint Laurent ciggies

My first time seeing these cigs. That's funny. SJP should've smoked these on SATC. :lol:

droogist said:

dont forget the cartier and davidoff ciggs :lol:

dont forget the alexander mcqueen vintage motorcycle helmet from this summer. cant find a pic though

I love all this stuff!
Great thread.

I have no pics on me but I own the Louis Vuitton hair cubes
and also the Louis Vuitton momgram leather palm pilot cover/case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessRW
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->