Roberto Cavalli F/W 07.08 : Kate Moss, Jessica Stam and Pete Doherty by Mert & Marcus

i love it. i loved the collection, and i always love a bronzed kate moss.

i hate it! hate the hat and its also too similar to their previous ads featuring kate.

why Kate Moss again and again... seriously... i like her... but i'm sick of her too... especially when she tried to be a 'designer' for the KATE MOSS TOPSHOP collection...

Well, not the best I've seen from Kate, but it sure is better than the Gisele ads :innocent:

Kate is always the right choice. I love the ads, they're sexy and wild

Though I like Gisele, this looks much better than the previous one.

Well, not the best I've seen from Kate, but it sure is better than the Gisele ads :innocent:

Well, it's not too hard to be better than the Gisele ads...:shock:

But I'm not impressed with Kate. She always has the same expression on her face.

That is not a good fall ad. It looks like a s/s campaign.

Wiith that collection they could've done something fab a la Ingrid Bergman in Casablanca (at the airport perhaps) but this just flops.

Kate is pretty much irrelevant as a model at this point because any model worth a damn is versatile above all else....she doesn't even change her expression.

06110759ge6.jpg
06110760mu8.jpg

THEY'RE REALLY DOWN-TO-EARTH: There's more to Kate Moss and Pete Doherty's press life than tabloids and paparazzi now that the couple will separately grace Roberto Cavalli's men's and women's fall ad campaigns. Both were shot separately by Mert Alum and Marcus Piggott in Ibiza (where else?) with different moods: Moss appears in color against sand dunes to complement Cavalli's safari-explorer fall theme, while the Babyshambles' frontman was shot in black-and-white portrait style for a timeless feel.

"Kate Moss and Pete Doherty perfectly embody everything that's contemporary and they're poetic, creative and wild," said Cavalli. "They go against mainstream and have an innate and fantastic sense of style." The shots intend to highlight Doherty's slightly ambiguous spell and his status of contemporary icon, he added.

"For his extreme lifestyle, at first Pete seems like a very bad role model, but his debauchery does not interest me at all," added Cavalli. "Behind his damned appearances, Pete is an exceptionally talented man: a true rocker, pure and not keen on compromises."

Both campaigns break in the July issues of fashion magazines worldwide. — Alessandra Ilari

The girl behind Kate looks like Stam haha :D

It would be awesome if Stam was in the campaign too :woot:

^The more I look at it, the more it looks like Stam!
Kate looks like her older mum trying to be trendy.:innocent:

oh my god, i so love this campaign. and i never seen pete look this delicious!

I wonder how much makeup it took to get pete to look so much like Elvis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessy1982
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->