Rogan for Target

Yay, Target was completely off on the estimation! It will all arrive TOMORROW! ^_^

How come your Target is getting the collection so late? I wish mine would get some more in... there is so much of the collection we didnt get but its usually one shipment & thats it.

I cant wait to hear what you got. :D

this is the shirt I got...:smile:..

ootd0522081zm5.jpg

How come your Target is getting the collection so late? I wish mine would get some more in... there is so much of the collection we didnt get but its usually one shipment & thats it.

I cant wait to hear what you got. :D

? Our local Target actually got the collection on the Saturday before it was set to come out. I just couldn't find the things I wanted in my size, so I ordered it online. For their estimated shipping date, they put mid-June, but then I got an email saying they had shipped it. I tracked it via UPS and it said it would be here today, and it is!

I'll try to get pictures of all the items this weekend or so. ^_^

ok so i missed out on the gray t shirt dress.... Its sold out online now.. If anyone sees it in XS or Small let me know. I will buy it from you Thank you

I just got my huge order in the mail, I love everything!! The fabric of the gray tee and dress isn't itchy at all for me. I'm already wearing the gray dress, the black cardi vest and the leggings. The leggings are great, I like the subtle print. I love the silk dresses the most.. the vertical stripe at the back is just so good, as well as the amazing print. I can't believe $250 got me this many pieces of wearable and versatile clothes, this one is by far the best Go line for me..

Those silk sheer dresses were beautiful but had so much static in them that they just stuck to me. I wish they wouldnt have done that... then I maybe would have got one.

* monidoll4u, please provide the source for your image or it will need to be removed. Thank you.

So I just got back from Target & ended up getting the leopard dress. I was wearing a fitted long black cap sleeve tee that I got from H&M & tryed it on with that. It ended up fixing the static cling & sheer problems... LOVE IT!

Last edited by a moderator:
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee someone take a picture of them wearing the gray dress PLEASE

grey tshirt dress in a small, im wearing a long black tank underneath
pls excuse this pic, i dont like taking pics as u can tell

Attachments

• n8365343_46839964_697.jpg
    n8365343_46839964_697.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 15
  • n8365343_46839963_3816.jpg
    n8365343_46839963_3816.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 17
what does the back of the dress look like? and thank you so much Karma to you!!

thanks fashionpoison. i felt really plain but my belt and sandals were both studded, i love studs! a little too matchy though. ugotmayle- the back looks the same as the front except there are 2 diagonal lines that meet sorta like a triangle that runs vertically?? ill post a pic soon!

So there was an actual grey dress! I never saw it online or in stores. The tee dress I have is black/white very tiny stripes giving the illusion of grey from a distance & it has a thick black stripe going down the back like the leopard dress does.

I got my 1st shipment. I mistakenly ordered 2 of the XS mint lightweight sweater, keeping 1 and the other is going back (PM me if anyone's interested). The romper is nice--still unsure if i should exchange for 1 size up and lastly, love the white cardi! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blacksun
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->