• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Russh Australia Issue 19 : Anja Rubik by Paul Empson

Oh I recalled they said it'll be out on the 7th too so I've been hanging around Borders and other newsagencies since Wednesday :P

Looking forward to it, though I do hope they move on from their Jane Birkin/60s-70s obsession - though I do love it; there are other style icons they could take their cues from.

Om gg! same I went to every newsagency on the 7th.. so annoying they all rejectted me =/

hahhaha me too! I think the guy at borders thinks im nuts but seriously how bloody long!!! I had to get another mag to get my fix - oyster - but nowhere as good as russh! Cover looks gorgeous as everyone else has said pretty perfect for summer

hahhaha me too! I think the guy at borders thinks im nuts but seriously how bloody long!!! I had to get another mag to get my fix - oyster - but nowhere as good as russh! Cover looks gorgeous as everyone else has said pretty perfect for summer
:lol:
The guy at borders is so annoying too :angry::lol: I went there everyday and he's like :huh: ..oyster and yenn and frankie are quite boring for me actually.. russh needs to come out and Anja is so bloody perfect :wub:

ohhhhh i agree oyster was a bore! I flipped through twice only to perv on a cute male model. I just realised Julia interview in russssh!! How fab!

ohhhhh i agree oyster was a bore! I flipped through twice only to perv on a cute male model. I just realised Julia interview in russssh!! How fab!
I adore her , Julia Roitfield :heart: Thats fab , yea oyseter is a borree :innocent:

WOW!!!!! Now that's a magazine cover! I'm pretty amazed that Russh have an international model, I thought they'd stick with the 'up-and-comers' as they, Frankie, Yen and the late Follow mags seem to use.

It looks stunning. Simple, and striking. I adore Russh, can't wait until I get mine in the mail! :buzz:

OH - and the model in "Someone you need to love" looks to be Shanay Hall from here.

Yeah anyone got it yet that can scan? Karma if you can :flower:

I broguht it and I can scan but only in the afternoon as I'm at school computer now

Thats fine :flower: whenever you have the time, no rush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->