Ryan Gosling dating Eva Mendes?

I think Eva is one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood. I agree with "Get it Girl!"

But what's with the Disney complex lol.
This!, nothing wrong with a banjo for me (more the opposite :brows:) but Disneyland is just.. ew, I wouldn't even go back there if I got paid, and what a turn off if the guy I liked suddenly invited me there, especially when magic mountain is about an hour away.. :lol: :angel:

I like Eva, besides being hot and all, she always comes across as genuinely nice in interviews.

I don't know either of them and they both seem nice but for some reason I find this an odd match.

I totally forgot he dated Sandra Bullock for awhile, ages ago.

UPDATE -

3JDJ0.jpg

Over the Labor Day weekend actor Ryan Gosling was spotted holding hands and kissing his "The Place Beyond The Pines" co-star Eva Mendes.

Photos of the two spending the day at Disneyland in Anaheim, CA have everyone wondering if they are in fact Hollywood's hottest new couple.

Gosling and Mendes play a married couple in film and Gosling has been known to date his co-stars, not to mention he has brought a date or two to Disneyland before.

But when pressed about the Disney date with Mendes, Gosling was coy with E! Online.

"I'm in a relationship with Disneyland," he said. "I grew up there, I keep going, I go all the time. That's all."

Gosling's every move seems to be documented now that his profile has been raised, in part due to the success of "Crazy Stupid Love," but it was a viral video of the actor breaking up a new york city street fight that had him in the headlines recently.

The 30-year-old who stars with George Clooney in the upcoming movie "The Ides of March," recently said he was "embarrassed" about the situation.

huffingtonpost.com

Disney:unsure: did he get a lifetime pass for being in MMC or something:blink:

:lol:

I personally love Eva. She's seems very sweet and funny, but this is the oddest pairing this year above Leo & Blake. Regardless, they look cute together.

U KNOW IF RYAN gosling wants to take you to disneyland you just cant say NO
I mean its RYAN GOSLING :D

Ryan Gosling & Eva Mendes: Disneyland Trip Together!

Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes got close on the set of The Place Beyond the Pines last month - and now they’ve been spotted spending time together off-screen, too!
eva-mendes-ryan-gosling-disneyland.jpg

The 30-year-old actor and his 37-year-old co-star visited Disneyland together on Saturday (September 3), where they rode rides, snacked on cotton candy and corn on the cob, and checked out a Little Mermaid adventure, Us Weekly reports.

A source tells the mag that the two have “been friends for a long time” and that there’s always been “this strong chemistry between them”.

Back in October, Ryan took Blake Lively out for a fun evening at Disneyland, too!

DO YOU THINK Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes would make a cute couple?
JJ

I don't know how to feel about that.
Yes, Eva is incredibely hot well apparently because when shes not photographed by Meisel she doesn't do much to me.
Besides the pictures are a bit weird, it's the first time that Ryan is giving a real public PDA since the Rachel times. Even when he took Blake to Disneyland there was his assistant with them, maybe to drawn the fish I don't know. And if I remember correctly his people made everything possible to block that vid of him and Olivia wilde at the zoo. Plus I don't remember seeing any picture of him and Kirsten in any magazine.
So is it a PR stunt, maybe... time will tell. But one thing is sure , the boy loves his Mickey Mouse.

^Oh come on you can't leave us hanging like that, who is he dating?

I won't say her name but I will say she's a gorgeous actress and there were rumors about them earlier this year.. and they are adorable together!

There were only rumors about Olivia this year, weren't there? And she took her new boyfriend (or at least introduced a guy as such during TIFF) to Toronto. Oh, and Emma Stone too, which i would easily believe (and would also think of as very cute). Am i forgetting someone else?

That said... i don't think he's only seeing the actress you know about Palssie. Or maybe they have an open deal and all, but he's definitely still hooking up with others (at least until recently).
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Well, it can't be Evan because she is back with Jamie Bell I think. So that leaves Olivia and I think he was seen on a date with someone else... I dunno.

Remeber there were also the Michelle Williams rumours, Blake Lively and I believe Olivia Thirby he also took her to DisneyLand (a brunette actress not Olivia Wilde).

Emma Stone is I believe (not sure) dating Andrew Garfield and Blake is (I think also not sure) still with Dicaprio - so I think that rules them out.

Michelle and Blake were last year tho. And Olivia Thirby? You mean Kat Dennings?

Idk, i think the Emma/ Andrew Garfield thing is just for show. I don't buy them as a couple, but that's just imho. She was actually spotted by random people with Gosling a lot more than she was with Andrew.
Posted via Mobile Device

^Yes you are totally right KAt Dennings, I meant Kat. Wait what about Charlize Theron, and the poster who gave us this riddle is from South Africa and so is Charlize!

I remeber that People MAg which is a pr mouthpiece had an item about them getting cozy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nocknock
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->